Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@17ripu.jhala moved to pit of slaves :chains::chains:

Why did you relapse again man?

Today is superbowl weekend in the states for football. Where the best two teams play for the championship. We are competing everyday. Everyday is a win without PMO. It will continue to compound for all of us. We may have set backs but as a team here lets keep striving to win. Thank you all for the community and support.

3 Likes

Sharing code:zspa8h
Current streak:1 day
Highest streak:1 day

We can add you in next session only. For this, gates are closed.

@Resurrection
Yesterday was the best day, I hit 50 days streak but today is worse. Last night I was feeling low and browsed p** and now I’m feeling too low. Fortunately end up without ejaculate. Didn’t sleep well, got headache after 51 days :frowning:
Downgrade me according to rule.

I had forgotten my on status “I would like to burn in hell but never break celibacy”
Sorry god… Forgive me… Sorrryyyy :disappointed:

Wtf, you just entered the gods arena and then jumped back. What did you see there? :sweat_smile:

@shivr moved to gods arena and again sent back to gladiators arena with zero streak. :thinking:

Whom are you tagging? Many things have happened…

3 Likes

@shivr.
What happend bro.
U reset ur counter on 51 day .
Did u relapse or just bcz of p**n???

1 Like

They are the same thing.

3 Likes

I mean fap(relapse)…:blush:

Yeah I have reset because of p**n (worst thing ever encountered). I don’t want to see it in my life anymore.

5 Likes

:warning: @adequatemonty @ysung

Update your streak within two days.

Done.

Filling Empty Space

1 Like

Which empty space are you talking about?

Congratulations man!! :tada::tada:
@lahwf1997

2 Likes

Thanks man :pray:, Only idiots which are not bored are the enlightened ones​:innocent:

*who

People like me. Actually people who are not enlightened consider the enlightened ones and those which are on this celebacy path as idiots because they do not understand the significance of all this.

3 Likes

Needed to fill 20 characters!

Personally I disagree. I don’t think you are idiots. But at some level you are rejecters of life and Imagine some world beyond. While in my view moderation should be applied. Sex is good when done with your wife. Family is good. The divine is nature herself which is infinite. I don’t think all of you are preachers of death. But this is indeed something the vedic Civilization have produced and Christianity fully adopted and currupted.

No problem brother, you can only speak as much as your mind allows you and as much you have gathered.
And i would like to point you out that nowhere I’ve written that I reject life.

2 Likes