Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Btw guys a nightfall isnt counted as relapse right

Thanks for updating. When forum does not open, reopen the app or use web version.

No, it is not a relapse.

@pandabearz ascended to gods arena

3 Likes

Only strong people are left. There are only 2 participants in slaves arena. gladiators arena: 7, gods arena: 14, Total = 23

Keep going!! :grinning::+1:

7 Likes

100 finally updated my streak

5 Likes

Lets go guys. Im seeing benefits all around. I definitely notice more eye contact with women. I feel like the longer you refrain the better you get. All the benefits feel so true. Lets keep rising together!

4 Likes

Sorry guys I relapsed :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:@AnkitK

Roz subah 2 ghante meditation kya mera chacha karta hai :sweat_smile: Apart from this, I once told you my on the spot methods. God is my saviour.

4 Likes

Damn :disappointed_relieved:

How? @17ripu.jhala

@17ripu.jhala moved to gladiators arena

Bro I was so stressed from last five days and it’s unbearable for me to handle. Situation went out of control for me and I end up with a relapse. Actually whenever I have stress I try to meditate and all things going well but this time I found myself in situation where I want to commit suside. It looked like that my life is over. Whenever I found myself in this situation i hert myself and this time I have broken my streak. It happened without ■■■■ or orgasm. It happened with edging. Sorry guys I know I can’t control my subconscious mind and did this type of sin. But I assure you all that I will come back with a streak which is next to impossible. So , Let’s start a new journey with advanced Target
First mission - 30 Days without ( ■■■■, masturbation, orgasm and wet dream )
I want to control my subconscious so I will count wet dream as a relapse in first 30 Days. So please I request you all to support me.
:footprints: Starting New Journey …:v::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Wet dreams are inevitable. They are not in your control. Don’t count it as relapse.

3 Likes

Yeah I know but I will practice because I want self control over my subconscious and it all will happen with deep meditation…:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

It will come automatically after 90 days. Till then, only two things you need :- paitence and discipline

2 Likes

Please don’t reset the counter for that and confuse us. Remember, once eliminated = no return.

1 Like

Ok , bro I’m not going to confuse you @AnkitK @aapoorv75. I will write this in my journal so I know what’s effective streak I have. I’m not going to reset counter for same. Thanks for your kind support as well as understanding.

I had a total of 4-5 wet dreams during my 90 days journey which is an ideal frequency. Wet dreams are necessary for human body as it is natural. Read this article for more clarification:-

Woo hoo, excited to keep going strong. So far so good!

2 Likes

Since 1 week i am having nightmares which i am dreaming of relapsing to PMO.When i wake up from the dream i am in such terror.I hope every relapse is in my dreams and not in reality

I have never seen myself after PMO recovery.Am struggling 1 and a half years with this addiction and i am in constant flatline.Low libido,low mood,low self-esteem,high anxiety levels.
I am pushing myself to socialize and be more productive but from the inside i am a dead zombie.