Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Incredible news @PatrickJ! Congratulations man, great stuff! That’s what we like to see! :grinning:

Keep it up!

4 Likes

Thanks Forerunner. Appreciate it! I truly feel so much better about everything in life. Lets keep building together. This group is great.

4 Likes

I relapsed now. Its just shit. Not worth it.102 days gone the drain. I am not gonna cry about it though. I had doubts about the whole process lately for I experience pain for a long time. And wanted a relesse. It was a choice and i didn’t know until the end that it was a wrong one. For I longed for this erotic content for so long that i made it more powerful with each day that passed. So I do not regeret for i learned that its just a stupid waste of energy. I am now more commited to self mastery.

Not sure how it goes in terms of the match i have more hearts am i still in gods arena?

4 Likes

Sorry to dissapoint you but i feel as if i had to go through it to eliminate the doubts I had. Now i am more commited start fresh and more pure.

4 Likes

I am now convinced, joy of heroic deeds is better and more fulfilling than feeding desire. Any moment we can choose. Be wise. Don’t cry about it, don’t feel guilt , just see the truth! If you suffer in no fap like I did it means you don’t see it. You speculate about this or that benefit. But you don’t know and see. Now I know and see.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that tmeidan93 but completely understand. Ive done the dance to many times with long streaks. Just like we say. The most important thing is to improve the next time around. Work on finding another release my brother. Reiterate the values of why you are doing this daily. It really helps bro. You can do it. Looking forward to seeing you break that 100 mark again.

4 Likes

@tmeidan93 Sorry to hear brother.

You sound like you’ve gained some clarity post-relapse. It’s not even as enjoyable as we remember or think it was. We’ve built it up in our minds, but we’re leaving back far more pain and wasted time/energy than pleasure.

You’re more than capable of quitting this addiction - 102 days is amazing. We’re supporting you to rise once more, even stronger.

4 Likes

@tmeidan93

Sorry to hear that you relapsed.

I want you to see this.

RISE… RISE… RISE…

Escape from the pit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wICBwUihC10

5 Likes

@tmeidan93 descended to gladiators arena. There is only one life in each arena now.

1 Like

@AnkitK what is the idea behind giving lives.
If one relapse his counter comes to zero whether he is at 10/50/100/200/500 days.
All with zero counter should be relegated to pit of slaves. They should earn their place again like we are trying to earn place in upper arena.

3 Likes

yup… this make sense… person should start from scratch. Rules says Gladiator arena to be with 21 streaks

1 Like

I am fine either way.but to be fair. I did achive something the slaves have yet to achive. I gain some self mastery. So I am not at all at the same stage as a person who can’t pass a day without fapping so…

6 Likes

Give me ur code… Lets see how much self mastery do u have.

Mine is aaikaq.

Well jokes apart… Those were my personal views… And in my personal views I do believe that its a constant struggle which some times is tough ( like in the beginning) and sometimes easy( when u r at high streaks). But you have to fight it even after 500 days.
And if u have achieved that self mastery… Why did u relapse?

1 Like

Bro, it is not an extra life. I said it because zero life doesn’t make any sense. Also, people in gods arena passed through the gladiators arena while climbing. They will also pass through it if they fall. They did something great. They can’t be put in slaves arena just like that. BEING THROWN TO LOWER ARENA IS ENOUGH. If you want to see the self mastery of people of that arena, see @BruceLee rising without any problem. You have to rise to that level to experience it. Also, the rules are locked now, as promised on New year’s eve.

3 Likes

This will be taken into consideration in second part. Rules of this match have been locked. Otherwise, this match will become a joke like last year.

3 Likes

Fair enough bhai… अपनी baat रख रहे थे बस… Usme लिखा भी है पर्सनल ओपिनियन है… Aur haan not everyone is @BruceLee… vo to legend hai… We look up to him for inspiration. But people generally go on relapsing after they break their streak.
I will look after @tmeidan93 also for inspiration if he goes smoothely and don’t binge relapse. :metal:.

4 Likes

Btw, @tmeidan93, a star once earned cannot be removed. It is a lifetime badge of honour. You can still see it with your name.

1 Like

Your point is good but we should not change anything because we made promises.

1 Like

Yes dude… But we can speak our mind… We can criticise rules even when we r following them :joy::joy::grin:

:warning::warning:
@zaam
@Ysung
@ajargrey
@neva_giveup
@Duchess_of_Malfi
@Kryptic
@iwillsucceed1
@koylakhadan
Please update your streaks within two days.
Final warning

3 Likes