Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

That is true. But I guess every country hides it’s own dark secrets. It a strategy to ignite the false, manipulated patriotism in the citizens of that country by the government.

4 Likes

@Macbeth promoted to Gladiators arena

3 Likes

:warning: Update your streaks within three days.
@ysung @pandabearz @kaamdev @Erick109 @Duchess_of_Malfi and some others.

3 Likes

What’s the other side in jalianwaala massacre? … I m curious to know how they have justified killing of innocent, unarmed civilians ( including children and women) without giving any warning to disperse.

4 Likes

I don’t understand wat is the other side. Britishers came to India, deceived and enslaved people, looted our wealth, destroyed our culture and knowledge. How can one justify that. Cawnpore massacre and several other attaks on company happened bcoz our freedom fighters were fighting for our freedom and avenging the wrong doing of the company. I am just astonished why our Indian brother @aapoorv75 is so interested in hearing the devil’s side of story. Now there is a other side to Jallianwala Bagh, wat bullshit. Nothing can justify killing of poor and easy targets. India has been infact on a softer side and not shown the real atrocities company caused to Indian. Several famines were caused, poor farmers were imposed tax, millions of people died bcoz of them. There were large pits were 1000s of corpse were thrown, some used to be still breathing. Our NCERT text doesn’t show the real blood bath caused by Britishers otherwise we will hate them.

6 Likes

32 days. ArchDuke :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ojas detected :fist::fist:

2 Likes

@kaamdev Please edit your streak. Congrats!! :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside::diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

What is Ojas?..

1 Like

I know that Britishers did something bad. But it doesn’t mean we cannot hear the other side of the story too. I mean judging something just on the basis of facts presented to us by our country is not a good way to come to a conclusion. I read a book, autobiography of Hitler “Mein Kampf”. Now I would recommend @Macbeth to read this as it talks about struggles of Hitler.
So yeah, I was not born in that era when India was a aquired by Britishers, so I do need to know all the facts to make any conclusions. Sorry, if I don’t want to be a blind Patriot

4 Likes

When energy of sperms Raises High Up into your Head where it is stored as Ojas

2 Likes

Whatever the history books say… but one thing is sure… india was not organised back then … it was divided in many parts between kings… britishers took the advantage and carried their buiseness & propaganda in india.

I credit british people for making india united… as finaly the people realised how kings & britishers were making them a cunt. And that is how india is now one of the biggest democracy of the world.

Thanks to british & Thanks to freedom fighters of India.

2 Likes

what are you talking about bro, these are facts available in public domain. check out the atrocities caused by Britishers. Just because you are born when everything is alright how can you forget our freedom struggle and millions of people killed during british raj and all the loots they did.
Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire, as millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain as famine raged in India.
In 1943, up to four million Bengalis starved to death when Winston Churchill diverted food to British soldiers and countries such as Greece while a deadly famine swept through Bengal.
Talking about the Bengal famine in 1943, Churchill said: “I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion. The famine was their own fault for breeding like rabbits.”

4 Likes

I agree with every but one sentence of yours… You (or anyone for that matter) have every right right about different views and come to a conclusion. Our constitution gives you this right and no one can take it from you.

But what is this blind patriotism? … Patriotism is not rigid… Its just love for one’s country. It accepting the weakness of country and improving it. I think u r confusing extreme nationalism with patriotism.

You can come to any conclusion… But it should be based on facts, and should be logical.

I dont agree with you man, they did nothing good in fact they divided us further and made us poor and killed our people and brainwashed indians against our own rich culture. What makes you think that we would not have organised ourselves. From north to south though we Indians were under separate small kingdoms but we were always united by our culture & religion and we respected each others beliefs and diversity. I strongly believe we would have been in a much much better place without the british raj. they destroyed us internally man.

2 Likes

Lets not dwell on the past which doesnt matter right now.

Today True challenge in india are :

1. Education
  2. Jobs
  3. Farmers suicide
  4. Poverty
  5. Government doing nothing only “jumla” or “basan”…

I never start it, but it pains me to see that how can a human be so proud of causing suffering to other humans. its shameful.

3 Likes

Ok bro, I tell you what Blind Patriotism means. It means that saying Mera Bharat Mahan even after knowing that our country was not just home to Gurus and Mahtamas. We still had practices like Sati pratha, dahej pratha, lustful Mughal leaders, fighting amongst themselves for lust and fake glory. Everyone says Britishers enslaved India, but no one asks, “How did India became their slaves?”.It was not Britishers forced their way into our country, we let them in. We allowed them to invade our home. They exploited not the good part, but the bad side of our rulers. Our rulers were lustful, hungry for power and wealth, eccentric, brutal and egoistic, that Britishers understood and used as their advantage. If it were not for their rule, we would require a visa to fly from Rajasthan to Mumbai. They United us. That being said, I don’t, in any way support whatever they did to our country. But why should we only focus on the what is good and what is bad, why should we go beyond it and try to analyze all the facts and scineros. We live in a modern world where growing as a global community only will help us if our human race has to survive. Bro if you keep dwelling on the past but not learn from our ancestors mistake, then you more of the same as them. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I am a man of facts a good man once said, “Right or wrong, numbers don’t care”.

Peace.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/D9Ihs241zeg

Watch this please, then you will understand my side of the story.

3 Likes

XII class NCERT have written about Cawnpore massacre. How it was shown in work of artists like Miss Wheeler painting. It caused huge anger in Britain that time governor general canning tried to calm down Britain which just resulted in his mocking. Then the execution of rebels were done and shown in Illustred London news which calm down a little.

1 Like