Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

Another 50 days to go boys…

2 Likes

@ysung how many times did you relapse? How did you go directly to the pit of slaves?

@AnkitK I relapsed yesterday so want to start over again :sweat:

I asked you how many times? 2 times? Binged? 3 times?.. @ysung

@AnkitK I relapsed one time yesterday.

1 Like

@ysung Then, you are in gladiators arena. But if you want, you can spend time in pit of slaves :wink:

@AnkitK Cool! Then I will move myself to gladiators arena. Don’t want to be in pit of salves:grinning:

1 Like

@AnkitK Actually I changed my mind, I like scorpion sign in pit of slaves :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good choice, I just moved in… it’s nice and warm here😅

2 Likes

Sorry guys… I relapsed after 125 days… Put me in the pit of slaves.

finally 200 days done so happy

6 Likes

Congrats. Big milestone.

2 Likes

Elimination 2 (3 days ago)

@anon4159895
tenor%20(4)

Elimination 3 (yesterday)

@romanmuni8
tenor%20(8)

1 Like

@anon4159895 and @romanmuni8, how did you guys come to fall thrice in only these many days? What happened?

1 Like

They voluntarily chose to go to pit of slaves after relapsing and then they relapsed before 21 days, without notifying.

I fell because I was careless; because I didn’t take this issue seriously enough. Just as one can fall walking on the street. He can fall when he is blue and tired or when he is happy and overexcited. One can only walk without falling if he is vigilant every step he takes. Interestingly, I have already learned how not to fall in the time of difficulties, adversitys remind me that in order to get out of a situation I need all my strength and energy, and I stay strong. Last time when everything was smooth in my life, I acted as If I have time to spare so I typed in a search bar stuff that I shouldn’t. Ok, I’ll probably stop here. The battle is lost but not the war. See you folks in part 2.

2 Likes

Guys, when is the part 2 coming??

2 Likes

Perhaps, people here do not want part two. Everytime when the match is about to end, someone relapses.

This way match will never end. As u guys are already in the final leg of the race, I suggest that make a new rule where even a single relapse means game over.
Please don’t keep stretching it otherwise it will become meaningless.
Let’s start afresh with new warriors, new format and new challenges.
Also, when I was part of this game I crossed 50+ days several times but now as I have no challenge, I usually fall between 20-30days.

2 Likes