Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Mission Task-study 4 hours

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: Physical Workout
:white_check_mark: Financial checkin
:white_check_mark: Eat at deficit (no outside eating + eating clean and healthy food)
:white_check_mark: Quit Addiction

Week 4 [FRIDAY]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Mission Task

Week 4 [Friday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Get up at alarm (<=9h sleep)
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Happy I changed to <=9 hours sleep, once i noticed it was 1:08 i rushed to get everything wrapped up to go to bed. To me, that’s what counts, making a concious effort to keep a good schedule. Not beating yourself up because you stayed up an extra 15 minutes past bedtime to text with your brother or get back out of bed to do one quick business thing, or have a midnight snack etc…

1 Like

Week 4 [SATURDAY]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Mission Task-study 4 hours

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: Physical Workout
:white_check_mark: Financial checkin
:white_check_mark: Eat at deficit (no outside eating + eating clean and healthy food)
:white_check_mark: Quit Addiction

@_KarmaYogi I’m out.

Updated

Week 4 [Saturday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Check-in
:x: 5/7 Affirmations - did them, but not in morning like advised. Valid excuses though imo.
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:x: 5/7 Morning routine - informed my app developer of some important info right away as I was really excited to get that moving. Was going to do morning routine after, but awesome Pokemon event went live & i had a truly amazing time, most of it spent with spiritual wife :blush:. So… All is good, i did my meditation & reading of best year ever sheet/affirmations after event. Will have herbal tea when I get home as I’m already too amped for caffiene from green tea.
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:x: 4/7 Get up at alarm (<=9h sleep) got up after 10 hours. That’s very impressive considering I forgot to bring my nighttime medication to my place.
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Week 5 [Sunday]

Mandatory tasks

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Get up at alarm (<=9h sleep)
:x: 0/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Week 5 [Monday]

Mandatory tasks
:x: 1/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Get up at alarm (<=9h sleep)

Week 5 [Tuesday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:x: 2/7 Get up at alarm (<=9h sleep) forgot to bring meds to my place… This is the first month of me actually having a regular schedule spending time at my place. Will be used to dividing meds between my place & spiritual wife’s place very soon. Got up in good time all things considered. Also, didn’t go back to bed with lack of 1 of my morning stimulant meds. Nice relaxing day…I need more relaxing days. Not necessarily more days off as I have plenty of those. I just need to learn to relax properly.

Can I join in this challenge too?

I believe you had to join within the 1st week. There will be a 6th one within 2 months…

1 Like

Week 5 [Wednesday]

Mandatory tasks
:x: 2/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Week 5 [Thursday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Check-in
:x: 4/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:x: 4/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:x: 2/7 Get up at alarm

Have been slacking for this week. This past month was the first month I actually stayed at my place 3 nights a week all month.

When my medication ran out at the end of my 30 day prescription, I was thrown off and didn’t have adequate meds at my either my place or Spiritual wife’s place.

Yes, some of the reason why I didn’t balance my meds between both addresses was due putting Pokemon Go over adulting. I’ve finally started to make positive change to stay even more on track.

I’ve always had a hard time not going down town when my spiritual wife goes down town to play Pokemon Go. I’ve gotten fed up with living pay cheque to pay cheque.

I’ve started investing $50 per month with wealth simple. The biggest issue with my spending is fast food. I’m just not going downtown as much now if any until the nice weather.

I was actually able to stay at my spiritual wife’s place today and not be tempted to go downtown. I did this after leaving my nurses after getting my injection.

Soon after I arrived I realized I didn’t have my 3DS & I really wanted to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I got grumpy because I was being too reliant on my SO to try & line up when she was coming back so I’d come back at the same time then go grocery shopping at the store behind her place.

I was smart and didn’t head out right away, I did some of my affirmations then & will finish them up now as well as meditate. I ended up having some pasta then heading out to my place after that.

It ended up working out nicely because I was forced to take a bus that I had to walk passed Walmart vs straight to my place. I took the opportunity and did my mini grocery shop.

I walked the 5m walk back to my place, read some tips about the game and pet my cat while I waited for the next bus. I was actually able to give my cat a proper goodbye. I don’t like when I just leave. Thankfully I don’t do this much anymore. I like to at least pet her head but usually give her a kiss on the head too.

My other half was back at her place by the time I got back to her place so it worked out nicely.

I got up late this morning because of lack of taking my afternoon med yesterday. It’s 3:30am, I should have my sleep schedule fixed by 2 mornings from now.

Now that I know spending the day away from my spiritual wife can be great, I will do it more. It’s healthy to have awake time apart as sleeping time apart isn’t really time apart.

My meds are nicely divided for the rest of my 30 day presentation. I will be putting afternoon meds in both my coats & hand bag to be prepared for the transition into spring.

I’m going to finish the week off with a bang by competing the tasks at hand with better preperation, mindfulness, & insight with action.

I hope to see more of you get back to the challenge. Even if you haven’t reported in 2 weeks, don’t throw away the 2 months left. We all owe it to ourselves to get our lives back on track & live to our full potential!

I believe every person who at least started this challenge has the power to complete it no matter how many cuts & bruises along the way. This is because you were able to take the leap of faith by starting the challenge & break out of your comfort zone. Honestly, that’s half the battle already won.

So what you had some bad weeks. Look at me as an example, I’m leaning from my failures and still going. You can do the same! Remember, success is 99% failure.

Honestly though, it seems like I’m the only one doing it regularly. I personally welcome you to join :blush:

Week 5 [Friday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Feels really great that I’ve accomplished that much even though I’ve been hard on myself. There’s no arguing with the numbers. Sure, some days were better than others for morning routine & daily task (working on biz). But, what matters is on that day I felt it was enough to give myself a checkmark.

It doesn’t matter if I think “oh well, 2 days ago I only got in maybe 30 mins of focused work and 1-1.5 hours total” but, my intentions were good on that day & I did my best.

There’s a quote I got from the notification section of this app: “if man does his best, what else is there?”. I really love this quote. While I do think you should always strive to do better, there is no doing better than your best though. And honestly, for me it’s simple. I either tried or didn’t, I don’t see an inbetween. Either I tried & failed and will tackle it tomorrow or I tried & succeeded now time to repeat it tomorrow.

I was able to publish 1 entire more article today. Only 7 more articles to go. I only have to write 5000 more words which is nothing being split between 5 articles. (I need 3500 word articles for the blog section of the training I’m doing, but I purchased only 2500 word articles to make sure I still put my own voice in them before publishing) i say only 5000 because I still need to buy 2 more articles & I’m going to pay for the full 3500 for both. I may change my mind, we’ll see…

I’m still too hard on myself. I think it’s crucial to not beat around the bush in the morning.

1. Get up
  2. Make tea
  3. While water is in microwave, take morning pills
  4. Enjoy tea on couch while allowing my brain to wake up.
  5. Meditate
  6. Watch MLK motivational blue print video.
  7. Read my best year ever page.
  8. Write down what I want to achieve in life AND WHY! (I keep forgetting the why part in the morning)
  9. Have some cereal without milk (gotta go grocery shopping, but need something in tummy)
  10. Pound out another article from start to publish.

Ideally, in 7 days from now I’ll be done the articles. Then, I can record 1 3-5 minute YouTube audio recording of me reading part of my top blog posts. I’ll say check the link to find out more. I have 10 of these I need done.

Again, I commit to having both those things done before the end of the month…better order those articles tomorrow so they’re done on time.

Peace!

Week 5 [saturday]

Mandatory tasks
:x: 0/7 Mission Task

1 Like

Week 5 [Saturday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 5/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 7/7 Meditation
:x: 6/7 Mission Task - Had a day off, didn’t feel guilty :blush:

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 6/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Get up at alarm
:x: 3/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Great job self!

Week 6 [Sunday]

Mandatory tasks
:x: 0/7 Check-in

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Get up at alarm

Week 6 [Monday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

1 Like

Week 6 [Tuesday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Check-in
:x: 2/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Meditation
:x: 2/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Be outside for at least 15 minutes

Didn’t work on my business nearly as much as I’d like too. There’s a lot of bonuses for Pokemon Go right now because of Coronavirus. I’m going to retire my second phone again and keep purely for “beer money”. I realized that when I use 2 phones to play Pokemon Go, I get to absorbed in the game. I will be removing 2 emails from my phone by only keeping the required ones that offer balance.

This week I will be using to clean up around my apartment. Also, tomorrow’s to-do list is to come up with a new business schedule as I’ve been slacking.

I think I’ve been slacking with my mission task because I’ve been learning a lot more about many business types. I need to stop learning about more business types & just focus in on the ones I’ve already been building. I spread myself too thin when I start new projects. I realize I have shiny object syndrome again & I am putting an end to it.

I know it’s recommended to only focus on 1-2 things businesswise, but I will be focusing on 4. That’s because they all require not at much attention as they are simpler things that aren’t too complex… But honestly, even after writing this…I think I’m going to abandon one that I just started. I have to realize there are a million great ways to make money online. I can’t do all of them…

I’m finishing up my work from home blog by the end of March to then run it passivley. That means I’ll only be spending like 5-10 mins per day max on this project.

I’m currently getting my 2nd site built which will be used to promote my Fiverr gigs. This will be sticking as an autoblog as I haven’t really decided on a new blog niche that I’m certain I’d love to continue to write for. This site will require 1-3 hours per day for a while so that will keep me busy.

Lastly, I have my android app publishing company. This is something I need to learn how to market more. I will be spending at least 1 hour per day learning how to market apps. I will soon have a total of 2 very high quality apps in the play store. I think I’m just going to pay my app dev guy to make my new app ideas vs using app builders. This is because I have full control & get 100% of ad revenue + I can use Google Play Protect which makes the app very secure vs using third parties. The app ideas I have in mind are basic game apps & guide apps which will be very cheap to produce.

That’s it for now :blush:.

Time for bed.