Last Person Standing Match ⚔ 5.0

For your X’s, might I suggest adding what you did achieve. It may help you if you see patterns over the days and weeks that for example 8 pomodoros are to much and you usually seem to get 5-6 for example. Try out your original goals for a while, but don’t beat a dead horse. You’ll just discourage yourself. Lower the bar inch by inch till you’re just challenged enough to make a difference but not too challenged that you’ll likely quit.

My buddy from a half of a diploma course I completed told me he read somewhere that you can start meditating for only 30 seconds every day just to build the habit. The habit is much more important in the beginning to build then to reap the benefits.

You need to meditate 5 minutes per day minimum or 15m 3x per week minimum to gain the health benefits.

This doesn’t matter at first though because honestly, for most people 5 minutes is too much at first because a lot of people struggle to quite their minds.

Again, this is just an example.

Ever since he told me this, I have implemented it to any new habit I’m trying to build.

Oh, I need to eat 2500-3000 calories per day at my age and sex. I was originally averaging at 1100. At first, my goal was 1500, but after 1 month I felt really sad and broken because I couldn’t achieve it. I looked at the scale too much to see if I hopefully gained weight. This didn’t help.

Then, I said, you know what, why don’t I just try to counsciously get 1100-1200 calories per day, that way I’m actually creating neron pathways vs stuck in a comfort zone, and the range with a +100 to feel okay if I can only dick at the same amount of calories most days.

I actually quickly got up to 1500, now I’m between 1500-1700 on average. I even started having some near or just 2000 days. And basically never below 1500 too. The odd 1300 but that’s definitely less than once per week.

I’m telling you all this so you can see inside my head and try and grasp habit building.

Thought I’d just share my experience to try and help you and most/all others in this challenge with habit building.

Below is mostly ramble
TLDR this next part. Ghe power of habit is one of my favorite books. Just skip the part that starts out about a husband and wife sleeping together and the husband goes to court to prove that it was his habits that he did such bad thing.

The power of habit is a great book too…I had to black sharpie marker 4 pages in it though because there was a story that would give most people anxiety let alone people already with anxiety like me. If you do read it and want to skip this part, it starts out with a husband and wife sleeping & a husband going to court to prove it was his habits that did such negative thing.

My Spiritual wife got me the book, and we were both really sad after I got to that part and couldn’t finish reading it as it made me not want to go to sleep for 2-4 weeks. She just felt bad because she wanted to get me a book to help me and it didn’t…i eventually gathered myself and went back & sharpied out the pages then finished the book… Now that I think of it, I think I’ll pick that book up again on top of the miracle of mindfulness. It’ll be a good combo, 1 spiritual & calming, the other success focused and motivating.

Just rambling at this point…

Good luck all!

2 Likes

Week 1 [Saturday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 4/6 Eat 1500+ calories
:x: Bed by 1am, wake by 10am - progress… It’s 4:30… Would have liked 4, but I got rambling on here. On the plus in sure I shed some good insight for people. Yesterday bed was 620am so 430 is good improvement. Tomorrow I’m really going to push for 1am but will be satisfied with 2am if I must.

2 Likes

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 4/6 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 6/6 studied for 2 hours

Other tasks
:x: 3/6 Wake up by 5 am (Woke up at 5:30)
:white_check_mark: 5/6 Physical Workout (50 pushups)
:white_check_mark: 3/6 Yoga
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Cold Shower
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Conscious living (though not entirely)
:white_check_mark: 2/6 Planning for next day
:x: 0/6 Worship / Praying

2 Likes

All those who have completed at least 3/4 tasks on at least 5/6 days. Please add 130 points to your scoreboard.

@anon4159895 @17ripu.jhala @ERNOL

you guys are not checking-in. If u dont check-in in next 1 week you will be eliminated.

2 Likes

Sharing this article from HBR. It seems to be a great way to stay away from distractions.
We should have a to do list and an ignore list. Ignore list should contain the things that one is ready to sacrifice to make sure he completes the tasks in to-do list.

3 Likes

Week 1

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 4/6 Check-in
:x: 3/6 Affirmations
:x: 3/6 Meditation
:x: 1/6 Non Zero studying

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article bro!

I’ll implement that from today itself.

2 Likes

Week 1 [SUNDAY]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 6/6 Meditation
:x: 1/6 Mission Task-Study 4 hours

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: Physical Workout
:white_check_mark: Financial checkin
:x: Eat at deficit (no outside eating + eating clean and healthy food)
:x: Quit Addiction

2 Likes

I have a question… Is real sex counted as relapse if we are on NoFap?

Just wanted to say I got a 1 second urge. My line of work is internet marketing. I use very unheard of tools to gain exposure and grow followings on social media/drive website traffic.

Basically, I have to follow people on whatever (I chose twitter because it’s easiest).

Sometimes I’ll come across an account to follow that shows p. This happened just now. I’m never worried about relapsing with these litteral 1 second urge and it immidietly turns to oh shit, gotta exit fast! Not because I’m worried of relapsing. Just because I know I’m not allowed/cannot/shouldn’t look at such things longer than the unfortunate 1 second.

I used to take second glanses, still not so much worry when I did that. But ever since I started the 90 day hero challenge it’s ZERO second glanses as that would be peaking/slip and not good. Mind you minimal, but still not acceptable any more for me.

Obviously I had to train my brain to not second glanse. I mean it’s biological to want to look again at anything of the sort.

Thought I’d come here and report this though.

Like I said, ZERO worry and have only ever relapsed once from such a thing over 1.5 years ago because I made the stupid mistake of actually following a p account.

Mind you, I don’t spam follow on my main twitter, I have to keep that clean for my business (I do with other professional company, just not for lack of a better term “sketchy” companies.

That relapse 1.5 years ago happened because I saw an autoplay video on the top of the page on my alternate twitter (point earner to gain followers myself). I never used to scroll down past the top.

However, while I am as safe as can be for who I follow, some non p but yoga/fashion/fitness crap gets on my main & alt feed sometimes. I’ve started doing daily housekeeping.

As of writing this I thought I’d look back into choosing a different platform to earn my campaign points.

I actually found out that sound cloud is likely best way to earn points by following. I think I tried this before but there was nobody to follow. However, I realized that sometimes you just need to refresh the page. I didn’t know this 1.5 years ago when I tested SoundCloud as option and never tried again…

Glad I wrote this out because this honestly saves so much goddamn hastle.

The proffesional platform I’m using on my main account is follow for follow, I’m only doing that for a few hundred more followers as I don’t want to be picked up by Twitter. It’s just to have an initial “solid” amount of followers because people don’t like following others that have small followings…I know, it’s sad it’s this way and we have to revert to using fake followers in the beginning. What matters I guess is if you’re adding value or not to your audience more so…

1 Like

Week 2 [Sunday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Check-in
:x: 0/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:x: 0/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:x: 0/7 Bed by 1am, wake by 10am - progress

Stayed up till 4:45am again. Was playing Pokemon like nuts with spiritual wife today. Walked 25700 steps (around 20km) to take full advantage of a short event.
This left us out pretty late. Came back and just had to relax for a while and wait for Volteran to kick in as my legs were killing me. Finally got around to business and totally got on a roll and didn’t want to stop.

I could have been to bed by 2 which was the latest I said I would yesterday, but I had such an amazing fulfilling day that it’s not that bad of thing. No more events like that for a while. Will really push this week to get back on track for sleep schedule & morning routine. 95% of the time it’s not smart to work way late into the night on your business or really anything, I guess I figured I “had” to fix some important stuff before tomorrow…

2 Likes

Week 2

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Affirmations

3 Likes

Week 2

Mandatory tasks
:x: 0/7 Discipline

Extra tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Gym
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Read a book 5 pages

3 Likes

I’m having a lot of sexual dreams these days. Also, while bathing, I did a little bit of edging unintentionally. But I somehow controlled myself .

3 Likes

Mandatory tasks

2 Likes

Week 2 [Monday]

Mandatory tasks

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Wake up before 5 am
:white_check_mark: 1/6 Physical Workout (6 days a week)
:white_check_mark: 1/6 Yoga (6 days a week)
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Cold Shower
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Review my Focus-list & Ignore-list for today
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Practice Conscious Living
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Minimum 4 Pomodoro study sessions (Did 6 Pomodoros today)
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Mindful Eating
:white_check_mark: 1/7 No Junk Food
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Chess & Brain training games
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Read a good book (at least 7 pages)
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Writing Journal
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Prepare Focus-list & Ignore-list for the Next day

5 Likes

Mandatory tasks

2 Likes

How does someone join?

I personally think edging is still a bad thing.

@Add yourself in the page 2