:white_check_mark: 2/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Be outside for >15 mins
:white_check_mark: 2/7 >30 mins of Udemy

I didn’t actually do 30 mins of Udemy I think I did about 5. I’m putting a check though because the intention of this goal was to get a school feeling to my learning to have a path forward.

I felt like I was on a good path today education wise. I brainstormed starting a micro-blog and had great insight with action on various things important to me.

Obviously this can’t become a habit. I do have over 30 courses to eventually complete on udemy. Most of them I got for free from their promo during this crisis. But, once you sign up you have lifetime access which is nice. That’s why I jumped on the offer and signed up for every single one out of their 150 free courses that caught my eye.

Check out Udemy’s promo for 150 fred quality courses on several dozen of different topics

Sorry, can’t find link and brain dead. I know the subreddit beermoney has it in a recent post.

Peace!

I want to join this group

1 Like

Im in
gsdye7
My sharing code

1 Like

@ERNOL @17ripu.jhala @EmeraldArcher Someone has to take charge of this group till @_KarmaYogi returns.

I relapsed 3 days ago. I believe my explination is in my journal. I was on an amazing 100+ day streak. All that being said, I’d still be glad to take charge of this group. I’ll do some edits and revamp it tomorrow. Minor edits of course just to update things really. I’m pretty sure I have to put myself in jail to or something. I’ll look into that at the latest tomorrow too.

1 Like

Clean for 21 days, got it!

1 Like

Week 10 [Tuesday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Check-in - Yay! I missed you guys!
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Affirmations - Not in the morning, but did them right away after I recommitted to myself and this community again.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Meditation - Just before bed 5m, kept yawning so I had to continue to wipe tears from my eyes which was annoying but overall an okay season.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Mission Task - got a nice amount of writing done and made some TikToks

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Morning routine - not in morning, but counting today because I did right away after I recommitted to myself and this amazing place I now call home :crying_cat_face:
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Eat 1500+ calories - made sure of it a couple hours before bed to get back on track
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Get up at alarm - for today I’ll count, got up after 10.5 hours. Normally alarm has been 9 hours but I’ve been sleeping too much like 12+ for the past week so today I actually made an effort vs. just getting out of bed when I feel like it vs. when I know I should.
:white_check_mark: 1/7 Be outside for >15 mins - had a very nice day playing Pokemon go with my spiritual wife :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
:x: 0/7 >30 mins of Udemy - will focus on completing my Twitter course. Also to prevent boredom, will watch ASO course now and then.

I missed this place I used to call home. I’m sorry I bailed :disappointed_relieved: but I’m only human. I’m looking forward to better days with my brothers and sisters in arms. I love our family we have here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Got a small urge just now. Going to read over my sword.

1 Like

@ERNOL @17ripu.jhala I’ve taken charge of this challenge thread until @_KarmaYogi returns. I’m allowing you to sit in the normal members section as #1 & #2 for 1 week (until 12:01am EST Apr. 24/2020) before you’ll be put into the MIA section. You can of course reboot yourself into this challenge and of course stay in the normal members listed area.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Week 10 [Wednesday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Affirmations (read my sheet, forgot to write down my specific goals for today, why I wanted to achieve them, then review before bed. Getting back into the loop of things. Flies for today, but moving forward I have to do the full affirmation package)
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 2/7 Be outside for >15 mins
:x: 0/7 >30 mins of Udemy

Great day! Still recovering from the let down of relapse, but need to remember I’m only human. Reboot is a lifelong journey and sadly we fall sometimes. What matters is we get back up, wipe the dirt and pebbles from our knees and keep moving forward.

Enrolled with a nutrition/fitness coach. I have homework from him to come up with 1 day diet plan within recommended guidelines for my body, lifestyle & goals. Have to follow it for at least 2/7 days these next 7 days (6 now). We have weekly 30m skype calls. Only costing me $50 USD ($77 my currency CAD after conversion and fees). Totally worth it for me as I’m ready to take my health more seriously.

Until tomorrow!

@EmeraldArcher great to hear that you have taken charge of this challenge thread. I hope you will be rebooted soon.

2 Likes

Week 10 [Thursday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Check-in
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Morning routine
:x: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Get up at alarm
:x: 2/7 Be outside for >15 mins
:x: 0/7 >30 mins of Udemy

Week 10 [Friday]

Mandatory tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Check-in
:x: 3/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Morning routine
:x: 2/7 Eat 1500+ calories - really close but don’t feel I did
:x: 3/7 Get up at alarm just felt really exhausted in terms of my thoughts throughout the day being overwhelming so I just wanted an escape. More reason to meditate more often and for longer periods of time.
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Be outside for >15 mins - had nice short walk with hunny before she went back inside to have nap and I went grocery shopping then back to my place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:x: 0/7 >30 mins of Udemy - I know I’m really fucking slacking on this one. Was thinking of Twitter marketing today and how to be less spammy, so this is a pull to make me get back to my Twitter marketing udemy course tomorrow…

please cut me some slack

I realize I have taken over this thread but only because I feel I’m the best to do so considering the slim options.

I’m going to take some time to be back on my game for checking off those boxes. But, I am fully committed in the long run.

I look forward to future posts from all of you. :v:

Hey! You never ended up making your first post. Just checking in :pray:

You’re able to join whenever you’re ready. Just read through the entire intro to the challenge and fill out the required info.

Because you’re joining late, you can go ahead and start on week 1. You can do a mini last person standing then start fresh when the next one begins soonish…

I look forward to you making your first post. Just read the entire challenge description, don’t forget to click the down arrow to expand the post. Fill in what you’re required to fill in then begin your journey.

Same thing goes for anyone else that wants to join this challenge late. Read the full description of the challenge, fill in the required info, and start on week 1 to have a mini last man standing challenge for yourself then have a full challenge period in the next one starting soonish…

Normally no people are accepted after the first week. But, the participation is low so it’s okay to join even all the way up until 1 week left in the challenge window.

Week 10 [Saturday]

Mandatory tasks
:x: 3/7 Check-in
:x: 3/7 Affirmations
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Meditation
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Mission Task

Other tasks
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Morning routine
:white_check_mark: 3/7 Eat 1500+ calories
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Get up at alarm
:white_check_mark: 4/7 Be outside for >15 mins
:white_check_mark: 0/7 >30 mins of Udemy -