Rockstaa
Single
Indian
85626d
CS- 45 days

Add me to the scoreboard

@AnkitK that was not in good taste

2 Likes

Guys follow the format as mentioned in first post and add yourselves.

@Sahas just do what your supposed to do for maintaining a good streak. Don’t pick up fights . Don’t get yourself stressed for no reason. Take things sportively.
We are with you. And this time you will conquer this addiction.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot… and dont count me as a Loser… I have not given up… i can still make it.

5 Likes

Shivhanu 26M Unmarried :india: aaikaq 》Day 3

2 Likes

We r not slaves, we r fighters. Each one of you are great and intelligent human beings doing something really great here.
Controlling ur sexual desires with raw will is not for the fainthearted people. One who can control the gush of sexual hormones with raw will can never be powerless even in front of death.
We r trying to achieve something big here. Trying to become Godlike, stop calling urself slaves for godsake.

4 Likes

I also want to participate in this challenge
Username hariombharadwaj
Age 22 year
Unmarried
Indian
Code. 63f9c1
Current status 22 days

Guys add yourself on page 2

1 Like

17ripu.jhala 21 M India
Sharing code : 4fcb57
Current streak >> 1 Day
Highest streak 131 Days

@PatrickJ @lahwf1997 You are already in part one and you will be transferred to “Successful Fapstronauts” group after the end of part one. All those who will qualify in any season of this match, will be added to that group. So, you do not need this. I think you should leave the arena of season two participants. It is their fight now. Some of them will be successful. Like this, with every season the Nofap army will be built.

4 Likes

Exactly same people shouldn’t fight

2 Likes

If it give them a motivation… let them add another 200 days to their streaks… cheers !

3 Likes

When is the game starting formally?? Is it already on?

1 Like

Sorry if you felt it’s not started. It’s on

Requesting everyone with 200+ streaks to not involve in this match

1 Like

Please notify me if added

ConanDarkknight
Age 17 M
India
C.S. 3 days
H.S. 7 days
Code - May not use rewire companion app in future , or may make a new account due to personal problems. I will notify you accordingly…

I didn’t know that, I’ll surely exit this group. Thanks for informing

Why I’m not in this squad

Makes sense. Good luck all!

3 Likes

Did you add yourself ?