Last Person Standing Challenge: The Rewire Continental Hotel

Hai
Current streak is 0 days
Highest streak is 81 days

Not updated yet

Ok buddy Iā€™m ready for this 3 day challenge, itā€™s kinda like do or die situation for me right now :zipper_mouth_face:I hope Iā€™ll not let u lose ur 3 coins

1 Like

Somebody bet on me tooā€¦ I assure I dont disappoint you

1 Like

All set!! Locked and loaded, take a look!

Have you read the rules and do you accept them?

I will be on you!!! I bet from my purse (of 8 gold coins) that @Busyman will achieve 3 days. If I win, I win 6 GCs and if I lose, I lose 3 GCs. Howā€™s that?

1 Like

So 3gcs not 8gcsā€¦

Thanks brother.
Anybody can bet on anyone?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it Dean, I BELIEVE in everyone I bet on! Iā€™m taking the risk so itā€™s on ME whatever the result. I can just hope you will triumph! Make positive efforts, thatā€™s all we can do! I sincerely hope I donā€™t have to eliminate ANYONE (incl. myself haha).

1 Like

Yes, I want to reserve some for others in need too haha XD and play it safe at first, itā€™s just the inauguration day after all XD

1 Like

Still I dont understand this game clearly.
Where to read rules bro?

What I go to 30days and fall?
Will I lose all 30 coins?

Oh then I get eliminated daā€¦ok ok bro.
Only I lost the elder half of the streak I allowed to stay,that also only if elder wish to bet half of his coins. Now clear.

1 Like

So you can click on those right-pointed arrows and they will become down-pointed arrows and read the rules, they will pop down like this:

Does that help?

2 Likes

Yes. Thanks bro. All clear.
Soo Tough challenge.
Soo we need some tough people in our group ,so that the group last longer. Else boom :bomb:

1 Like

So what if the elder fail?
And I also failā€¦
Who will bet on me then to save me?

So it was like elder is not stationary like that?
If one elder failā€¦then the person with next highest streak get promoted as elder??

1 Like

@hellojaani
I hope this grp is also for discussion also , like if someone feeling urges he/she can tell here and get instant solution, so that he/she doesnā€™t feel lonely and relapsesā€¦

2 Likes

Absolutely!! Itā€™s The Rewire Hotelā€¦ everything relevant and even irrelevant except the obvious is encouraged!!

Moreover, suggestions for the group format are also most welcome.

2 Likes

Exactly!! You answered your own question haha

2 Likes

@Nick your code is day781 (its on your profile)

I added you to the scoreboard (take a look). Welcome aboard!

Current streak - 6 days
Highest streak - 6 days