Last Person Standing Challenge: The Rewire Continental Hotel

Welcome to the Last Person Standing
i.e. LPS Challenge in the John Wick Universe

By decree of The High Table, The Rewire Continental Hotel has been consecrated and established under my express stewardship in the form of this thread. I extend my infinite gratitude to those that have carried out successful Last Person Standing Challenges so far.

Needless to Say

This is a personal challenge as much as it is a team challenge. The business betting is a motivation tool for yourself and others. You decide how involved you wish to be! In your victory, lies the victory of the entire Rewire Hotel! All the reasons that shift us to an unhealthy life also shift us towards relapse, hence all those things are our enemies and we are stronger than them, as individuals and more so, as a team. And to our enemies we say…

The members must abide by the following conditions to preserve (i) their authorized membership and (ii) the status of the Hotel’s consecration by the High Table:

The One Rule for LPS Challenge
  1. There Shall Be NO Relapses (of any kind on Monk Mode i.e. no ■■■■ incl. p-subs, edging, masturbation, orgasm, and sex) on The Rewire Continental Hotel Grounds for “LPS Challenger” eligibility at joining AND during the challenge.
Hotel's Business Operations
  1. Your Day Count determines your Gold Coin Balance i.e. 1 Day = 1 Gold Coin and each is responsible for their update.

2. You can have a maximum of THREE ongoing bets at one time and must keep track of it on the scoreboard by yourself.

3. You can place 2 kinds of bets on Yourself and Others:
    (a) Achieving "x" number of days
    —a-i. If the bet-target successfully achieves your “x” days-bet, they receive the bet amount and you receive twice your bet amount (incl. your bet)
    —a-ii. If the bet-target is unsuccessful in achieving your “x” days-bet, you lose your bet to the Hotel; it’s distributed evenly to other LPS members, w/ rem. going to The Manager.
    (b) Failing After "x" number of days
    —b-i. If the bet-target fails BEFORE your “x” days-bet, you win your bet back PLUS the difference between your days-bet and their days-streak before they relapsed.
    —b-ii. If the bet-target fails AFTER your “x” days-bet, you win your bet back MINUS the difference between your days-bet and their days-streak before they relapsed.
    —b-iii. If the bet-target never fails, ALL your day-coins AFTER your bet-days goes to the bet-target (until they relapse or they release you from this bondage on THEIR conditions).

Consequences
  1. In case your Gold Coin Balance falls below zero, you’re given a Marker that limits your Membership here by 1 Relapse followed by a dinner reservation (i.e. game over).
  2. One-Relapse results in revoked LPS eligibility, Hotel takes your Gold, AND given a Marker that demands that you don’t relapse again.
  3. Two-Relapses results in dishonoring the Marker, where your life becomes forfeit impending a dinner reservation (i.e. game over).
  4. For re-entry, The Elder (highest streak member) bets on the Excommunicado to complete half The Elder’s current streak AND the Excommunicado does!!!
  5. In case of no re-entry application and/or inactivity, Membership is officially REVOKED (not even the Elder can save you afterwards).
Legacy
  1. All rules apply to the Manager and the Manager can ONLY be replaced once another worthy Manager takes responsibility for the Hotel.
  2. The Hotel is deconsecrated and this thread concludes when there is no more Last Person Standing.

Si vis pacem para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)

Rewards

Perhaps we stand a chance against de-consecration if we activate the John Wick inside us all and to make it so, we shall award these subtitles in increments as follows:
(I) “A (Wo)Man of Focus” when the member pass their maximum streak
(II) “A (Wo)Man of Commitment” when the member pass the NoFap recommended 90 days
(III) “A (Wo)Man of Sheer Fuck’n Will” when the member passes ONE FULL YEAR

Thereby, I officially declare The Rewire Continental Hotel fully operational.
I have served and I will be of service.

Main Scoreboard

REPLY by copying/pasting your record below and updating your Current Streak (CS), High Streak (HS) and Gold Coin Purse (GCP) regularly

The Last Person Standing Challenge

:india:
hellojaani “The Manager”
26M
Code: a9518e
CS: 22 days
GCP: 22 - 7 (self-bet) - 3 (bet lost) + 2 (DeanAmbrose’s GCP) + 3 (bet won) + 3 (bet prize) = 19 GCs
HS: 50 days

Busyman
23M
o521gg (Sharing Code)
CS: 2 days
GCP: 2 + 2 (bet won) + 2 (bet prize) + 3 (hellojaani’s bet prize) = 3 GCs
HS: 81 days

vickyx “A Man of Focus”
17M
My Code » lvsdhc
CS: 8 days
GCP: 8 + 3 (bet won for rohan) + 3 (bet prize) + 3 (bet won for self) + 3 (bet prize) = 20 GCs
HS: 8 days

:fr:
tanukk (Pierretomas181)
17M
code : j3ejr8
CS: 1 days
GCP: 1 GCs
HS: 60 days

JonSnow001 “A Man of Focus and Commitment”
28M
Sharing code: 3fndz9
CS: 101 days
GCP: 101 - 100 (self-bet) = 1 GCs
HS: 101 days

rohankians
28M
Code : av1p14
CS : 1 days
GCP : 1 + 1 (bet won) + 1 (bet prize) + 3 (vickyx’s bet prize) - 3 (for @Kaizen) = 3 GCs
HS : 50 days

vedantsingh
18M
code: gqf8dw
CS: 11 days
GCP: 11 - 5 (for @Kaizen) - 5 (self-bet) = 1 GCs
HS: 46 days

rhybha “The Elder - A Man of Focus and Commitment”
25M
l7po4p (Sharing Code)
CS: 155 days
GCP: 155 - 154 (self-bet) = 1 GCs
HS: 155 days

:bangladesh:
Kaizen
22M
elmade (Sharing Code)
CS: 35 days
GCP: 35 - 5 (for @vedantsingh) - 5 (for @rohankians) - 4 (for @Busyman) = 21 GCs
HS: 40 days

Nick
?M
Sharing Code- day781
CS: 5 days
GCP: 5 GCs
HS:

Marked: Business Only Members

Dean_Ambrose
17M
Code-a5ssyg
CS: 0 days
GCP: 0 GCs
HS: 15 days

Business Contracts

Ongoing Bets

• hellojaani on himself for 7 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)
  • JonSnow001 on himself for 100 GCs (expires on Mar 12th)
  • Kaizen on vedantsingh for 5 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)
  • Kaizen on rohankians for 5 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)
  • Kaizen on Busyman for 4 GCs (expires on Dec 5th)
  • rhybha on himself for 154 GCs (expires on May 5th)
  • vedantsingh on Kaizen for 5 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)
  • vedantsingh on himself for 5 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)
  • rohankians on Kaizen for 3 GCs (expires on Dec 6th)

Concluded Bets

• hellojaani on Dean_Ambrose for 3 GCs (expires on Dec 3rd) = LOST
  • rohankians on himself for 1 GCs (expires on Dec 3rd) = WON
  • hellojaani on Busyman for 3 GCs (expires on Dec 3rd) = WON
  • vickyx on rohankians for 3 GCs (expires on Dec 4th) = WON
  • vickyx on himself for 3 GCs (expires on Dec 4th) = WON
  • Busyman on himself for 2 GCs (expires on Dec 4th) = WON
13 Likes

@Taher
@_inactive
@neveragaintw

Could we have a scoreboard please?

Also any/all suggestions are welcome!

Join by posting your ASL, Sharing Code and Streaks like so:

Hellojaani
26 M
CS: 18 days

Sample bet: From my purse of 17 coins (current streak 17 days) I bet on myself to achieve 7 days (until Day 24). If I win, I win 14 coins and if I lose, I lose 7 coins.

2 Likes

Busyman
23M
India
o521gg (Sharing Code)

17M
India
Code-a5ssyg

vickyx
17M
My Code » lvsdhc

tanukk
17M
:fr:
code : j3ejr8

Gentlemen @Busyman, @Dean_Ambrose, @vickyx, @JonSnow001, @Pierretomas181,

Welcome to the Rewire Continental Hotel featuring the Last Person Standing Challenge.

• Once the scoreboard is added by the admins, you can update your streaks and coins
  • There’s no definition for “inactivity” but do indeed update at least once per week
  • A optional yet great way to remain engaged: put business bets on Yourself and Others
  • So it’s a great idea to follow everyone in the challenge to remain mutually accountable
  • I’ve updated a temporary scoreboard — raise questions and discuss any and all Qs
  • Cherished Hotel guest/representative, read the rules & rejoice, for we’re finally free
2 Likes

Excuse me, how do I update my streak and stuff?

For now you can’t, not until @Taher , @_inactive , @neveragaintw , or any other admins (apologies for the double ping) gives us a “Scoreboard” and then you need to have been active on Rewire Forums for a sufficient time to have access to editing it, but most people do.

So for the time being, just post it here and I’ll update it!

It’s a good reminder… let’s get down to it — I need your current streak and highest streak ASAP @Dean_Ambrose @JonSnow001 @Busyman @Pierretomas181 and ofc you @vickyx

(and the One amongst us with the highest current streak will be given the title of “The Elder”)

Current streak-0 days
Highest streak - 15 days

2 Likes

Locked and Loaded (I updated the scoreboard, have a look)!

Have you read the rules and do you agree with them (or have questions/comments/suggestions)?

1 Like

I just saw the sample bet and I understood what this challenge is all about .
However if I lose my coins will go in negative ?(as my current purse is 0)

1 Like

Locked and Loaded (I updated the scoreboard, have a look)! Additionally… you are hereby granted the title and responsibility of “The Elder” — IN CASE anyone relapses twice and pleas to you for re-entry, you have the OPTION of allowing them to stay in the Hotel and do business bets (not partake in LPS) IFF you bet half of your Gold Coins that the Excommunicado will successfully complete half of your current streak. If they do, then they are allowed to stay. If not… you lose however many coins/days that they failed to complete. Do you accept your promotion?

Have you read the rules and do you agree with them (or have questions/comments/suggestions)?

Current streak 0 days
Highest streak 81 days

That’s right! Rule 4 under “Consequences” explains this. Is it too harsh? Should we all start out with a minimum stash of Gold Coins?

Here! I will bet on you —

I bet from my purse (of 11 gold coins) that @Dean_Ambrose will achieve 3 days. If I win, I win 6 GCs and if I lose, I lose 3 GCs. How about that?

2 Likes

If I achieved 3 days , I will get 3 coins right ?

Welcome to the Rewire Continental Hotel. Could you re-post in the following format?

Hellojaani
26 M
CS: 18 days

And have you read the rules and do you agree with them?

That’s right!!! Coins = Daycount… every day, every member earns 1 coin!

As for the business bet, I wagered 3 coins and if you make it to 3 days, I win 6 coins (3 more from The Hotel) because I took the risk XD and if you don’t make it, I lose the 3 coins (AND due to your relapsing, you lose your entire Gold Coin Purse that will be distributed among the LPS Challengers) XD

Cs - current streak
And I think ur code is wrong check again buddy

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I cannot add you as a companion (your sharing code showing as invalid) - could you look into that?

And CS is Current Streak, HS is Highest Streak.