🏆 Last Person Standing Winners

Hello Fapstronauts! This group contains the list of winners of LMS matches.

Sharing code - ld58kw
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - India

Why I want to create a group -
This group has all the winners of the Last Person Standing Match. This thread will provide the winners with an opportunity to continue updating their streaks.

Elimination Rules:

• If you relapse, you are out. You will have to go through the next Last Man Standing Match to regain a position here.

• If you do not update your streak within 10 days, you will be eliminated by a moderator of this group.

8 Likes

:palm_tree::palm_tree::fountain::fountain: :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: :fountain::fountain::fountain: :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: :fountain::fountain::palm_tree::palm_tree:
:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus: 《Champions Arena》 :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:
images(125)

:trophy: BruceLee :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2: (628z28) :india: 23M Unmarried 《 Days: 534
:trophy: Lahwf1997 :star2::star2::star2::star2: (026b59) 21M :india:Unmarried 《 Days: 490
:trophy: Buzznessman :star2::star2::star2::star2:(a52053f) 37M :india: Unmarried 《 Days: 404
:trophy: Rockstaa :star2::star2::star2: (85626d) :india: 23M Unmarried 《 Days: 301
:trophy: Redemption84 :star2::star2: (tatgsw) :brazil: 35M Unmarried 《 Days: 293

Inactive:
:trophy: Shern :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2: (zjcpym) 31 M :canada:Unmarried 《 Days: 709

:rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::tulip::tulip::blossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::rosette::rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Congratulations and welcome to the group :tada::confetti_ball:

@shern
@lahwf1997
@adequatemonty
@AnkitK
@PatrickJ
@buntyak
@MrXYZ
@BruceLee

Please update your streaks regularly.

5 Likes

Sounds great. Lets all get past that year mark!

2 Likes

Congrats @PatrickJ for crossing 250 :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you. Much appreciated.

1 Like

No elimination in this group.
But don’t use it as an excuse. Remain strong

3 Likes

Congrats @buntyak for crossing 250

2 Likes

thank you so much for your support

2 Likes

Well i fell tonight fellas. Completely my fault. Been starting to date again and its been triggering me. Even the dating apps have a trigger effect. This a tough set back.

Rise like a champion again

3 Likes

Take heart, Patrick J, you are still one of us who succeeded in the challenge. You are different from who you were before. Learn your lessons but don’t let this get you down for let it make you binge or relapse again.

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that. Moving forward.

3 Likes

Hello friends! I will be inactive for quite some days to prepare for ICRB exam. I request you all to keep this group alive.

Best of luck!

I relapsed guys😢. Disheartened, disappointed at my pathetic self😔.

Get up again. Learn from your mistakes. :rainbow: U will succeed. @MrXYZ

3 Likes

I think there should be some rule for elimination here also. Because you can’t call a person who is constantly relapsing after a big streak as a “successful fapstronaut”. What do you guys think ?

3 Likes

@Rockstaa, I suppose that’s meant for me😅. I’ll humbly remove myself from the list if that’s what the group decides to do.

3 Likes

@MrXYZ That’s not for you specifically brother. As @PatrickJ also relapsed and that too second time after his 200 plus streak. I’m talking about everyone. That this group will have no meaning if everyone after their big streaks keep on relapsing. That we should be fair in deciding that who deserves to be called a successful fapstronaut. Just that’s my point. Sorry if I offended anyone. :pray:

Rest I leave upon you guys.

5 Likes

I agree with you Rockstaa. I fell pretty hard. No excuses. Ill leave it up to the group to decide. Im good either way. Ill be back up there soon.

2 Likes