Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@Resurrection
New Entry
Sharing code: df7079a
Sex: Male
Relationship: Married
My wife doesn’t want intimacy due to health related pain and no libido. I really need to gain control of myself in order to remain faithful to her. Thanks.

1 Like

Your welcome brother.
Read the main topic at page no.1
I am adding you to the Scoreboard.

You have to do it for yourself.

FOR WATER
This is what I do. I follow the simple rule which says that we should drink water at least 1 hour before a meal and at least 1.5 hours after a meal (Ayurveda). So, this constraints my water drinking time to:

1. Just after waking up
  2. Around 8:30 am
  3. Around 11:30 am
  4. Around 3:30 pm
  5. Around 6 pm
    Due to practice, it got inbuilt in my body clock and at the end of the day, I get enough water. :full_moon_with_face: I do not need to count. Whenever I drink, I drink about 2 glasses sip by sip, in sitting position.
2 Likes

images(102)

Hold me close 'til I get up
Time is barely on our side
I don’t wanna waste what’s left
The storms we chase are leading us
And love is all we’ll ever trust, yeah
No, I don’t wanna waste what’s left

And on and on we’ll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow, turns to the sunrays
And on and on we’ll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
And on and on we’ll go

On we’ll go

images(130)

Finding life along the way
Melodies we haven’t played
No, I don’t want no rest
Echoing around these walls
Fighting to create a song
I don’t wanna miss a beat

And we’ll grow in number
Fueled by thunder, see the horizon
Turn us to thousands
And we’ll grow in number
Fueled by thunder, see the horizon
Turn us to thousands

And on and on we’ll go

5GZLvPbKO5jhu

2 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Like this post if you are active on this group. Member will be eliminated if Failed to reply to this post within 10 days.
@aneeque444 @ct_pro @iwillsucceed1 @Igor_Ribicic @ravi1314 @KRYPTIC @Duchess_of_Malfi @Tommy2907 @Kingslayer @anon82463644

20181210_185714

10 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Like this post if you are active on this group. Member will be eliminated if Failed to reply to this post within 10 days.
@crinklebaga @RepentanceGorgon @ysung @BruceLee @Silent_Mountain @pandabearz @LonelySurvivor @Purify
@magicus @sikandar2907

20181210_185714

8 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
@thelonewolf @baublysd0927 @Rohitash @M0stafaAE @Hrushikesh12 @Rockstaa @amitkum689 @aapoorv75 @koylakhadan @dman

20181210_185714

10 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
@adequatemonty @17ripu.jhala @babi @buntyak @AnkitK @tmeidan93 @pierretomas18 @MrXYZ @JourneyInFindingMyHigherSelf @iwillnotfap

20181210_185714

15 Likes

@Resurrection I’m updating my streak periodically. :v:

2 Likes

fybmr2,India,18,M,Single

1 Like

As I have started working at an internship, I will be updating my streaks on Saturdays. I will try to as active as possible but I cannot gaurantee a post. Although I will be checking in once in 10 days. This group competition helped me a lot and I want to take my standards to next level. I am very much alive @Resurrection

3 Likes

Nice way to collect loads of :heart: :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

I am :heartpulse: Love thristy :blush:

1 Like

My sharing code 7ddae7
wanna join gladiator arena
Thank you so much

1 Like

Streak Update : 5Days Completed without any urge. It was quite surprising.I think my will power muscle is getting stronger.

2 Likes

In this pose… do we have to press the penis between both the legs ?

Provide your all details…

i am active af my brother

1 Like

@amitkum689 I also have this doubt. I do it without pressing it b/w legs. I just keep the other foot in front of pubic area.

2 Likes