Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

You are Lucky…it means u r gaining ur energy back and it wants to come out of you…best time, just put yourself in productive actions, read, workout, meditate, socialize, hobbies etc etc anything other than pmo…just beat it n u will rewarded eternal happiness…do not let this energy flow through the easiest shitty way that is PMO…pray to god and move on…never give up… whenever i get urges i just i will prefer to die and stay hungry forever instead of fapping…i just pray n feel better…good luck!!

1 Like

Welcome @LonelySurvivor
You are added in the scoreboard.
Prove your worth in this group & community.
Be a champion.

20181125_211917

I AM COMING FOR YOU

images(85)

1 Like

Ty… the urge was 4 am in morning and i was tired of studing so i studied till 6 am and slept till 9 because of heavy stress of my exam felt like doing pmo never give up.

1 Like

Thankyou… the urge was 4 am in morning and i was tired of studing so i studied till 6 am and slept till 9 because of heavy stress of my exam felt like doing pmo never give up.

Keep on Rising… ahhhooo

1 Like

20 Days Completed.

20181126_215850

5 Likes

Excellent…just sustain this practice and keep moving ahead !!!

Bro today night day 40 … i will update :blush:

1 Like

Bro i promise u and all other guys here fromy bottom of my heart i will make this year end clean and clear

2 Likes

I am going to open a new group for builting habit along with no fap if anyone who wanna help me plzzz… The group challenges will start from 15 dec … in which we would have some trick rules with simple habit change like going to sleep at 10daily doesnt matter what u are doing .or studing / reading 1 book or eliminating sugar. we would start small and increase the hardness of habit change … The first challenge would be a simple one drink 3 4 liter water daily / sleep on time u have to do 1 of this or u can do both also after 5/10 days u have to tell how u feel and reason and we will try to find a solution for the guys who cant then after 30 days u will have to continue this habit more for 60 days if u did it i think u can go with that habit for life time … after total 90 days u have report how many days u skip … and what u will do…to improve it… every 30 days new habit challenge would be added … 1st is only 15 days because of month end … but it would be continue till 30 jan sooo stay tunned … i have talked with @Resurrection about it … i think he agreed …my exam are till13 so i cant open group now…if u like u can start now to get a good grip 5 days before soo u dont fail in between 2 skip would be allowed … stay tunned on 15 dec morning i will post 1st challenge Good luck if u are interested… U will removed if u fapped in between … recommended only for 30 + ppl u can still complete the challenge if u wanna make a good habit

1 Like

I think we should drink according to our thrist.

What are your views on this ? @AnkitK @babi @17ripu.jhala @adequatemonty

1 Like

Yes, correct. 8 glasses of water ~ 2 litres. So even the lower limit given above (3 litres) is more than required. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Search bro u will know the right amount

By the time we get thirsty we are already dehydrated…I think we should drink enough so that our pee is transparent and not yellow.

When i drink water without thrist… it comes out within few minutes… i dont want to spend my whole day in toilet.

Today i had a very bad day.
I am having URGES ! HELP !

20181127_120002

1 Like

Sit in Siddhasana for few minutes. Google it
Credit: @amitkum689

2 Likes

Thanks ankit… you are awesome.

2 Likes

I think we should drink according to our thirst, but the problem is that most of us don’t have adequate body awareness, and have become habituated to ignoring or even not being aware that we are feeling thirst. At least I have found myself ignoring or not noticing my thirst. So it helps to have a bottle of water near by and being conscious about drinking water as soon as you are even slightly thirsty.

I personally am not inclined towards forcing myself to drink a large amount of water, but different strategies may work for different people.

5 Likes