Add Me.
Nervana
17M
Single
India
41rlgu
Current Streak 2 Days

1 Like

Dont worry, if not this job then another… keep going.

1 Like

Welcome,
You are added to pit of slaves.

Heyy brothers, feeling great…Day-26
I need help from you. I have lot of social anxiety and unable to get along with people easily or openly… very formal and very professional at times…take things too seriously sometimes and stay in my own world instead socialling with real world specially women…and i always try to seek approval from people specially women to make my day good which is not at all a good habbit…i m sure this is because of my fear and anxiety due to fapping since many years…now i on day 26 and just want to keep going for long streak nofap…pls help me how to get rid of social anxiety and start connecting with real people men women boss colleagues everyone…pls help me what to do…i m sure this nofap will definitely give me enough courage to go ahead and propel me to take action and i m very thankful to my brothers for motivating all of us to keep walking together and as a pillar standing strong for each other. Still some of may have come across of this social anxiety due to fapping and pmo and what is that you have done to overcome this social anxiety completely… please help

1 Like

I had so much social anxiety that i used to spend my whole day lying inside my room. I dont go out of my home. Rarely i used to go out. I used to shiver in front of a stranger. I cant look them in the eye. I cant talk straight for more than 2 seconds. I was fucked up.

Now, i have no social anxiety. I run outside & talk with strangers with confidence. I look them in the eye & greet them with a smile. I enjoy company of family & friends. I put my views in soceity & i stay true to my emotions. I go outside daily for my tasks.

How did i changed so much ? … You can read my diary about it… i have recorded my major breakthroughs in it.

I would say… to break social anxiety… you have to embrace the uncomfortable feeling. Suppose you go today in a crowdy market to buy a fruit. You are nervous & confused. You are shivering because people are looking at you. You doubt yourself & everybody can notice that. You are saying to yourself… i am behaving like a retard… o my god… everybody is watching my nonsense behaviour… right .
This is the time to embrace the uncomfortable
let it be… do your job & come back home… go again in public… face the uncomfortable… come back home… next day… go again… face it… & come back…make it a habit and you will get the results when you see the fear … the fear goes away…slowly & slowly… but it has to go… because you are not running away anymore… you are facing it…

images(117)

3 Likes

@Resurrection I have Great Idea but need ur help. Msg me when free

1 Like

Read «No More Mr. Nice Guy». This book will solve your problem, I thunk it’s really adapted to you. If you give me your phone number I can shate it with you on whatsapp.
Have faith you will do this :fire:
83d24b

1 Like

Don’t wait nofap to solve your social anxiety.You must face your fears.I will give you some important tips and tools.
Tips:
1.Don’t prepare yourself for social events.Don’t overthink how you are supossed to behave and what you are supossed to say.Go with the flow.
2.Don’t analyze past social events.
3.Have your awareness on something else instead of people.Mind is searching for threads.By shifting your awareness you can trick your mind that you are safe.
4.Embrace the feelings that you have.Don’t run away from them.Every day repeat “Maybe this is the last day that i would be anxious let’s just pay atention how it feels.”

Tools:
1.Mantra meditation
2.Binaurial beats
3.Hypnosis
4.EFT tapping
5.Reprogram subconsious with confident thoughts
6.Yoga and running

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks so much bro… that’s really helpful and very inspiring…i think that’s the only…i will start following this wonderful idea from this very moment…i promise…and i m sure i will come back very stronger soon free from all social anxieties…i will post abt my confidence shortly in some day…thanks once again …cheers to nofap and our brotherhood to keep walking strongly with heads helded high in this nofap journey

3 Likes

Superb bro…looks like the cosmic energy or god himself has come through your words and added confidence in what i hv started last Wednesday…you won’t believe i bought this book and have started reading but now i can read with more confidence and strong conviction that yes i m going to improve day by day…everyday … thanks bro fr ur helping hand in this journey…cheers to our brotherhood in this nofap journey

3 Likes

Yeah… nothing is impossible… your 26 days of sexual energy will also help you in removing this social anxiety.

It will give you the necessary push to move forward.

4 Likes

Very enlightening bro… I m sure i was missing these ideas in my life…i think i will definitely be able to overcome now… thanks fr sharing bro…will surely put these ideas as well in to action and update my improvement in some days… cheers to our brotherhood in this nofap journey… thanks once again…

4 Likes

Amen bro… thanks for your motivation…surely want to go long way this time… feeling more than supported n motivated by u team… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m happy to report guys that I had a wet dream today!! So I’m more thank happy right now. KEEP ON FIGHTING! :grin:

3 Likes

Practice celibacy (brahmacharya) for a year and u will become people’s magnet and achieve whatever you want. I can guarantee u that. You will become aware of the present moment. You will stop caring about the past or people’s opinion. Magical chances will happen within you. Your intelligence will become superhuman. I am on day 42 and been practicing NoFap for a year and half now with relapses ofcourse, but still the benefits and changes I am seeing in my body and mentality is amazing me.

3 Likes

Thanks mate…your lines itself are pulling me like a magnet to follow celibacy atleast for a year…i will sincerely give my best shot for celibacy… thanks once again bro…

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, amit… it gives me happiness.

4 Likes

Latest elimination… @gunsblazing
R.I.P

1wclvjNmncDOU

1 Like

Can you add me(i am single and l am 17 years old) Tomorrow will be my first day

2 Likes

@Resurrection 8 days left to your challenge and22 days left to mine :sunglasses:

1 Like