Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

I agree with @gunsblazing

A Real Man is generous & is not afraid of losing if he knew that he is going to win.

We should give them a chance to prove themselves.

3 Likes

This group currently :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahah @aapoorv75 exactly man :joy::joy:

1 Like

I think the disadvantage of wild cards is that it takes the meaning out of being the last man standing. At the same time, I appreciate this group and would have been sad to miss it had I downloaded the app a week later, and have no desire to turn my back on others.

I propose additional entries in the 1st of every month, like waves, but where the home post marks when that wave started. Then every man is in competition with his own wave, not the ones before or after. If a wave falls, a winner will be announced and name pinned up front, and fallen contestants will be allowed reentry in the following months wave.

4 Likes

Or we can have something like, after every 5 elimination, we can take one guy in. The selection of that guy will be on the basis of who has the lowest streak. And no re-entries, make sure of that @Resurrection

2 Likes

little bit disadvantage… say I have started using this app today n am not allowed to this competition… say after 30 days elimination happens (hope they hold longer) then I would be on 30th day n there can be new a week old member… so choosing a week old member might also disappoint ppl who have held much longer to get into competition… @GetRDun proposal is reasonable… give each wave a new code n track based on that… so it will not probably disappoint the old members n also new members will get very good support ! @Resurrection

The new members can join my whatsapp championship group.
16 members are already joined.
It start from tomorrow so if you want to join messege me on whatspp.
My number (+1)3159403277

Check my last messege.

I like this wave theme.

I have some more suggestions …
The competition will go on between the current members… Lets make a separate column for new members …they will fight among themselves in new arena. The best man among the new comers will be given a chance to face-off with the originals.
FAIR ?

8 Likes

I think yes it’s ok.

2 Likes

Feeling a little weak, just posting so I don’t slip. G’night lads

1 Like

I wanna do it … what do i have to do to participate?

I want to participate… please add me to the group
Sharing code: f67tjy
Max streak 21
Current streak 2
Whatsapp +57 3117925343

1 Like

What is your country ?
Whats your age ?
Are you single or married ?

Hey bro, direct entry in the competition is closed. But you can still get a chance to enter this competition by entering in another competition. Just contact this guy (+1)3159403277

1 Like

@blackbull @amitkum689 @Viper_78787 & @alexmtzhill

You all have to prove your mettle in Gladiator’s Arena

3 Likes

I live in Barranquilla - Colombia
22 years old
Single

1 Like

@Resurrection will that be a new group ? if yes let us know … we will be waiting … STRENGTH and HONOR !!!

1 Like

No, its same group … i am adding fresh Rules & edit the scoreboard… just wait i will put you in scoreboard.

:studio_microphone: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS !

Checkout page no.1 & scoreboard. I have added new feature in the match. Gods Arena & Gladiators Arena

Give a thumbs up to the group … i mean there are only 4 likes to the group. Its insane.

8 Likes