Page no. 2 of this thread.

2 Likes

Thnks bro. Its help me

1 Like

code: 540mzf
Marital Status: Single
Sex: Male
Current Streak: 2 days

thanks a lot for starting this. I need to improve my life style and get away from PMO. Help me n support me guys

2 Likes

code: b8e1b8
Marital Status: Unmarried
Sex: Male
Current Streak: 8 days

Add me in the match

2 Likes

Sorry guys, as much as we would like to add you guys, this match is already in progress and we cannot accommodate any more contestants. However, @Resurrection we can have something called wild card entries after like 1-2 months of the match. What do you say?

1 Like

:studio_microphone: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS !

IF YOU SUPPORT WILD CARD ENTRIES TO THE MATCH, HIT LIKE BUTTON, IF NOT COMMENT.

Atleast ten members should give their permission to allow new members to the Group.
Thanks.

5 Likes

@udi & @Zaq73

You both are on verge of elimination. Save yourself.
If you both are a real man you would give a tough competition to all of us.
Read Rule no.6 it will help you.

2 Likes

It’s Sunday guys…

Beware, Tripping Hazard!!

3 Likes

Wild card entries must not allowed
RULES ARE RULES

1 Like

Take signature of atleast 10 members of this group to add yourself.

were will be sharing code

THE DARK KNIGHT IS WHO RISES INSPITE OF BROKEN BACKBONE

1 Like

Are you speaking in english :grin:

I’m sorry, but the «last man standing» concept doesn’t allow any more contestants after the match has begun. It would take all the tension out if we just allowed anybody to enter the match anytime. It would mean that they are betterthan those who were there since the beginning and who have been eliminated already.
So that’s a no.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking time to discuss on new entry … since I joined the forum recently I thought this would help me to keep on going with my goal. So I applied for the game, I was not aware that members can’t enter now. sorry for that !!!

but reading the comments I could see that other members are feeling uncomfortable in helping new members. I am failing to understand why !!! probably that’s stupidity.

I feel, at least when the current contestants reach a certain level, say if they are in competition for past 30-50 days, at least then try to accept new members to the game. it will really help new ppl to be on track n encouraging.

My request is, we also need a good support to beat this n resurrect !!! so HELP US in someway!!! if the contestants feel new members are not worth this game then I can’t say anything !!!

All the best people… stay strong n be the last man standing :blush:

1 Like

4qxj5b
Age 18
Country india
Single
I have habit of mastrubating weekly once I need to break my cycle because my friend he have been 3 years on no fap plzz help

1 Like

I agree with you brother!!!
Wild card entries should not allowed…:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Why I want to join plzz

I say we let them in as the whole purpose of this is to get as many people as possible to join nofap and go on high streaks. If you know for sure you are going to win then you shouldn’t be afraid from new members.

3 Likes