Last Person Standing Match βš” [Finished]

:studio_microphone:
Ladies & Gentleman,
On popular demand & requests, i gave to you LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
It is a unique match one of its kind. The sole purpose of this match is to encourage depressed & lost nofappers to hit their best streaks. It will built a habit of winning in life as well as nofap. I see many nofappers who are relapsing like every day. They have lost themselves,they have become slaves; slaves to their mind. they need a fire in their heart to do it for themselves. This match will guarrante it.

This time i want freedom from β– β– β– β– . Nobody can stop me. I want to challenge all nofappers in this forum. If you have that fire in your heart you can join my cause. Lets fight toe to toe.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:crossed_swords: RULES

FOR NEW ENTRY TO THE MATCH

:black_small_square:The match will be locked down on december 31st. 2018.This means no new entries will be allowed after that.
:black_small_square: THIS MATCH IS STRICTLY FOR HARD MODE nofappers. Therefore; sex also counts as a Relapse here.
:black_small_square: New members will be put in Arena’s according to their streaks.
:black_small_square:For entry you have to provide your sharing code, country, age, sex, married or single respectively.

β–  To receive group notifications :
In bottom of comments there is an option : Change from Tracking to Watching

images(75)

RULES OF GOD’S ARENA

:black_small_square:New members should atleast have a streak of 50 days hard mode.
:black_small_square:if he relapses, he will be thrown out of heavens to the mortal world. into gladiators arena.

:classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building:

images(16)

RULES FOR GLADIATOR’S ARENA

:black_small_square:New members should atleast have a streak of 21 days of hard mode.
:black_small_square:one relapse and you are thrown into pits of hell into slaves arena.
:black_small_square: A gladiator when completes his 50 days streak will automaticaly moved to GODS ARENA.
:chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains:

images(92)
RULES FOR SLAVES ARENA

:black_small_square: New member with streak less than 21 days can enter here.
:black_small_square:1 relapse and you are ELIMINATED from the match. No coming back. Your name will be put in graveyard. R.I.P

:black_small_square:A slave can progress his way all the up to Heavens. He can become winner of this match but he have to keep on Rising through the ranks to get a shot at the title.

images(79)

:rosette::rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::tulip::tulip::blossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::rosette::rosette:
THE LAST MAN STANDING MATCH WINNER
RULE : as the title suggests the one man or woman who will be left in the end without any elimination.
:rosette::rosette::rosette::rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::tulip::tulip::tulip::blossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

Sharing code - 628z28
Current streak - 37 days
Highest streak - 232 days
Age - 23
Gender - M
Unmarried
Location - India

Why I want to create a group - it will wake up the beast who has gone to sleep due to many relapses once again to become successful at nofap hard mode.

Big shoutout to the original creator of this thread @Awakening who without him none of this would have been possible! :open_hands:

53 Likes

20181125_205654

LAST PERSON STANDING
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

…

:palm_tree::palm_tree::fountain::fountain: :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: :fountain::fountain::fountain: :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree: :fountain::fountain::palm_tree::palm_tree:
:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus: γ€Šgods arena》 :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:
images(125)

:rose: 1. :crown: Shern :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2: (zjcpym) 31 M :canada: Unmarried γ€Š Days: 664
:rose: 2. Lahwf1997 :star2::star2::star2::star2: (026b59) 21M :india: Unmarried γ€Š Days: 430
:rose: 3. Buzznessman/AdequateMonty :star2::star2::star2: (a52053f) 37M :india: Unmarried γ€Š Days: 311
:rose: 4. AnkitK :star2::star2: (ld58kw) 21M :india: Unmarried γ€Š Days: 274
:rose: 5. PatrickJ :star2::star2: (86bvk4) 40M :us: Unmarried γ€Š Days: 254
:rose: 6. Buntyak :star2::star2: (jp47rd) 27M Unmarried :pakistan: γ€Š Days: 240
:rose: 7. Mr.XYZ :star2: (7b48bd) :india: 16M Unmarried γ€Š Days: 128
:rose: 8. BruceLee :star2: (628z28) :india: 23M Unmarried 》 Days: 135

:rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::tulip::tulip::blossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::rosette::rosette::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

…
…
…

:classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow: γ€Š Gladiator’s Arena》 :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:
images(115)

GAME OVER :grin:

:classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building::classical_building:

…
…
…

:chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains::chains:
:chains::chains::chains::chains: γ€ŠPit of Slaves》 :chains::chains::chains::chains:
images(92)

GAME OVER :grin:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
…
…
…

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
:pick::pick::pick::pick: γ€Š Graveyard》 :pick::pick::pick::pick:
:candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle::candle:

β€’ Defeated warriors in chronological order :slight_smile:

Game Over :grin:

R.I.P
:spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web::spider_web:

28 Likes

Current streak - 2 days

1 Like

Entry no. 1
@anon_johny
images(6)

3 Likes

Man this is very encouraging …

3 Likes

My code=8osp9b
Country= India
Sex = male, 23 year
Single , not married
Current streak = 6 day
Highest streak = 6 day

2 Likes

Entry no.2
@Winnerarman

4 Likes

@_inactive
Plz make page no.5 as Scoreboard

3 Likes

My life is so full of β– β– β– β–  … Even my sharing code has 2 FUCKING bj in it … (wh2fbj) LOL … :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Very funny :smiley:
…
…

2 Likes

Entry no.3 @Resurrection

2 Likes

Are you married or single ?

1 Like

single…

2 Likes

Sorry bro. Flipped my mind today … 26 ko 30 samaj bedha.

1 Like

Btw where is the scoreboard??

2 Likes

Page no.2…

1 Like

@Resurrection you may close the group for other contestants. I think four of us are good enough for the match.

3 Likes

Let wait for one day more…

1 Like

ΰ€­ΰ€Ύΰ€ˆ ΰ€•ΰ₯ˆΰ€Έΰ€Ύ ΰ€Ήΰ₯ˆ ΰ₯€ ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ΰ₯€

2 Likes

Whats your age ankur ?

1 Like