Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

@Resurrection

Sex: Male
Relationship: Single
Current streak: day 0
Longest streak: day 0
Code: kfx6ke

1 Like

I just want to update and say it’s day 8 and I’m doing great! But I usually always do, I rarely do anything throught the entire year. It’s more so sporadic and I am a girl so not get to visual but it is usually a few days before my period when my girlie hormones are raging so hopefully months from now if the sporadic monster tries to get me I don’t budge. Thanks #1stupdate. Superwoman till the next update

3 Likes

New entry to pit of slaves :
@ysung

1 Like

You are just 13 days shy of becoming a gladiator.

You have to break the chains of slavery.

1 Like

I didn’t relapse yet i feel the same symptoms.why? It was like this even before i got the urge…
Contact with people is difficult right now.
Maybe its because I am back in the city and surrounded by sub human energy instead of nature. It happened before.

Read this @tmeidan93, it might help:-

[21 M] Brightwarrior's journey

3 Likes

All days are not the same. That doesnt mean we are on wrong path. Have faith & keep going.
Beautiful things are still waiting for you.

2 Likes

Not wrong path of course but those dreams reveal something. We are not 100% determined. We need to choose this path completely. Victory or death.

1 Like

Which dreams are you talking about ?

Winter has come,
If you want to stay warm & healthy … dont fap in winter. Sexual energy is our fire. It will protect us from cold.
Ignite the flames.

6 Likes

The wet dreams. I had the same dreams in which I relapse and reset my counter.
When i quit smoking. I dreamt about smoking as well. So maybe its a good sign. Though the urges after those dreams are much stronger. And there are symptoms of relapse

1 Like

Yes, i have also same dreams… hold on to your beleifs. You started this journey because you want to be extraordinary. Only 1 % of people are willing to go on hard mode because they are too weak & stuck in a circle.

We are here to break the circle & gain our freedom.

I beleive Wet dreams will keep on decreasing in frequency… & soon in years… you will get no wet dreams & you will be aware even while in sleep.
:pray:

4 Likes

These dreams are very common among nofappers. I too used to have them around 2week of nofap. They will decrease as the streak progresses. The key is to hold on and keep going.

1 Like

I consider wet dreams a battle between me and the brain. Once the brain gives up on trying to get to watch P it goes and finds other ways to make me release, And wet dreams is it it’s only option.

1 Like

Hey guys! I was having pretty insane urges just moments ago but I managed to pull through!! KEEP STRONG BROTHERS :blush:

5 Likes

This is how a MAN wins :sunglasses:

1 Like

Why everyone gets so worked up with the urges and desires. Let it come, don’t get frightened, don’t fight it and it will fade away. Urges are not coming from outside, they are part of our thoughts only. Our brain itself is the source of urges, it seems like our own brain is making us suffer. Don’t let it happen. You are on a journey of semen retention. You are keeping ur gold in. U r holding it. You body can’t handle all that energy and wants to release. But u have taken a conscious decision to hold it in. Urges trying to attack u is as obvious as getting thirsty and feeling hungry. When it’s so obvious don’t get frightened, enjoy the urges, feel the urges building up inside ur body but don’t act upon it. Just look at it, laugh at it.

1 Like

The energy got to move… You can’t just hold it in. This energy is what made beethoven write symphonies. This is Shakti/Freyja the primordial force. Our mother.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/5897dMWJiSM

1 Like

Reached 7 Days NO FAP WOOOHOOOO!

4 Likes