2022 Last man standing challenge

Count me in in 2023 because I want to begin the challenge in the beginning of the year :slight_smile:

Day 28/218 complete :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

What is the guarantee that you will not relapse at the beginning of 2023

I don’t think I’ll do that because my birthday is on 31st Dec, so I stay positive and busy with family for 2 weeks lol

Day 179/365 Check in :white_check_mark:

Day 29/218 complete :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Day 180/365 Check in :white_check_mark:

Thanks to God for supporting me half way through. Way to go. I don’t know how many people are still active in this group, but i would be happy if my journey here inspires a single person. I’m just posting few pics of mine. The first pic is taken at 13th Dec’21, rest of the pics are taken closer to 6months June’22. This transformation is Natural. So who ever struggles, i just wanna say one thing. DON’T QUIT, TRY AGAIN!!! NOFAP is not the life but a tool to achieve the Life you want. So dont focus on it too much and focus on the things you love. Always appreciate even the small things you have. Dont control your urges instead transmute those energy into the the things you love.

9 Likes

Wonderful transformation brother​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to join with you bro please reply me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Day 30/218 completed​:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Ambitious_Soul001 First picture- boy. The rest - man. The difference is in your eyes. You are a great example what makes 180 days of no fap. Can you tell us how often in this long streak happens nightfalls? And how they affect or not affect you. You’re also a example how lower fat in the body makes your body and overall appearance more manly.

1 Like

53 days completed.
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply brother. I often have nightfalls but i dont care about them. I get night falls around 5-6 times a month. Not so sure. I don’t count them. Mostly they don’t affect me because of my proper diet. Earlier nightfalls made be feel tired now since im on a balanced diet it’s not affecting me. Hope this clears your query

2 Likes

Day 31/218 completed✅

1 Like

Awesome dude :fire::fire:
It would be great if you could add some tips on how you did that in 6 months.
Like basics about your diet, workout routine and schedule etc.

1 Like

It is very hard to explain with text in detail samaran. To cut it out short
Diet : Was on caloric deficit
Workout: 2 muscles per day
Schedule: 6 days a week

1 Like

Day 182/365 completed​ :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Ok ok nice thanks. Keep working :muscle:

1 Like

Day 32/218 complete :white_check_mark:

Day 33/218 complete :white_check_mark: