Last 90 days of 2020

Day 1

Today’s reason : Resistance

I have started from the bottom of the pile.
Chaser effect is very strong here.

I used to feel like I was on the top of the mountain, but now I am stuck in the dredges of the valley.

Where there is resistance, that is where men are made. I will beat this resistance and this chaser effect. That is why I will not Fap today.

3 Likes

Day 1

Today I have to work really really hard… NOFAP is like a sacrifice for my dreams

2 Likes

I’m also in!!
Tanmay_ck : HS : 38 d & CS : 6 d

1 Like

I am joining. I will desperately want to do nofap next 90 days and many more days.

Karan050 : HS : 78 d & CS : 2 d

3 Likes

I tried to make a scoreboard wiki
Did it work? (Should be the second post)

3 Likes

MYSELF
I have to do it for myself , I will do it for my health and for my personal being , I will live like as I am a good person not just being a lie to myself. We all will do 90 days mark this time. Good Luck Freinds !!

4 Likes

Day 1:
For better myself.
:v::v::v:

3 Likes

@_KarmaYogi
Thanks for the invitation brother…

1 Like

CS - 49 days…
HS - 93 days

2 Likes

Day 1 completed… Obviously…I have to stick with today’s reason till the morning… My mother is my motivation for today…

Urges hit me today… but I remind this reason which in turn remind me that I do not have to MO…

Can i join please? Im relapsing today

1 Like

brother… read first post

2 Likes

day 2

Today’s reason: MY FATHER…My idol…

1 Like

Day 2:
I am my own competition

1 Like

STUDY
I have to do nofap to become more good at my studies and ace my board exams with a good sort of percentile. I have to fight with this inner monster daily and will fight it each day , each hour and each second . We all can do .
Good Luck Friends !!

3 Likes

DAY 2
I my reason of doing no fap is I can’t see my future with this addiction. I want to be tough, I want to stand out :triumph:.

3 Likes

Day 3
Reason : Enough is enough

2 Likes

Day 2

Reason: Discipline

I am doing noFap to discipline myself.
Any idiot can get motivated, but not many can be disciplined.
I am nowhere near as disciplined as I want to be, but I want to go forwards always.

3 Likes

Day 3

Reason: My dreams… Yeah… I will achieve all of my dreams… if I leave MO for today…

remember this word…MY DREAMS

DAY 3

REASON-- CAREER

It’s too much man , I gave my precious time on this idiot stuff , I want to focus on my goals and especially my career , what I want to do in my life . I will leave this add
Good Luck Friends!!!

1 Like