Last 90 days of 2020

It is 1st October 2020 today. Now only 92 days left in this year. This is our last chance to complete 90 days NF streak in this year.

RULES

1. Everyone has to choose a reason for each day- it can be anything, any quote/person/thing (which is important or you value/respect it) and just keep reminding yourself that reason whole day.

2. Choose a reason (Reason to do NF)… post it here (Announcement/commitment/external motivation)… remember it throughout the day (Process/struggle/effort/internal motivation)… report at night that you followed it/how you kept remind yourself/counter urges and so on (Track/reward/guiding others/learnings)

3. There is no hard and fast rules that you have to update daily/weekly etc. BUT you know to keep the motivation you should post daily (Till now…you have tried enough times…fighting alone with this addiction and you know the results)

4. All you have to do is to enter your name, current streak and highest streak in the scoreboard.

11 Likes

SCOREBOARD

1. neo_150; CS 0; HS 39
  2. rhybha; CS 92; HS:99
  3. _karmayogi; CS 2; HS 68
  4. Ash_Matt; CS 0 days, HS 76 days
  5. Aman1 ; CS 4 days , HS 26 days
5 Likes

I invite you all…

@strongwillpower @selfconqurer @Aman1 @josephvt @Tagore @nofapstar123 @Brahmachari_17 @JumpingBuddha @_KarmaYogi @_TIGER

4 Likes

I invite you all…

@adulrakha @debellator @SincereDev @Martial_Beast @babi @Deadpoolgupta

6 Likes

@koylakhadan @snehilsiddhartha @tanmay_ck @ssuman lets do this

5 Likes

Yeah… pls invite other guys… I am not using app… so I dont have any companion list

3 Likes

@Taher make a scoreboard here…

@neveragaintw can you make a scoreboard wiki…

2 Likes

@neo_150 Can you make this a wiki? Can’t edit it
Thanks for the invite. Would love to join. When does the challenge start?

3 Likes

You already the moment you mention me, I’m definitely in

3 Likes

I just relapsed and u made me realise only 90 days left.

Im definitely in.

Day 0 :- check-in :white_check_mark:

1 Like
  1. rhybha; CS 92; HS:99
2 Likes
  1. SincereDev CS - 3 days HS - 35 Days
1 Like

Hensmkekdmrme; CS: 4 days; HS: 37 days.
Im in.

1 Like

@_KarmaYogi can you make your post wiki …to.make scoreboard… do it asap.

@Mahesh27_03
Please guide @neo_150 to make the scoreboard. :crossed_fingers:

Same brother let us together beat this @strongwillpower

1 Like

how do I do it??? no option I see

Hey @Taher make this post wiki.

Don’t wait for scoreboard… lets get started

Day 1

Today’s reason for NF:

My mother, she made a lot of sacrifices…so that I can become a successfull person… but if I am fapping all the time and burying my enthusiasm…zeel…motivation eberything… in addition inviting depression…negative thoughts…

No… I am not going to Fap today… just remember 1 word…MOTHER.

5 Likes

Day 1

Today Reason of NoFap - Balaji Maharaj (Lord Hanuman)

I am a devotee of him and gave up on all addictions except Fap after believing in him.

He is a Brahmachari and that makes him most powerful in all devtas out there. (Except God). I adore him and wants to be as simple caring and respectful ike him for all girls out there except my own.

Jai hanuman gyan gun sagar. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes