Ladder to success

100 days, here we go.

3 Likes

Prisoner
Day 1
First badge completed. Managed to breeze through my first day. Chaser effect has got me before. But I felt motivated to do something with my life. No more failure. Only success, God willing.

6 Likes

Can I join in this journey

1 Like

You sure can! Welcome! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Migrant
Day 2
I managed to get by another day. Chaser effect hasn’t got me. But I’ve thought about it.
Lately, I’ve felt my brain get heavy and feel like a brick. Not sure what that means but I’m holding on.
I’ve managed to talk to people. Currently enjoying nature. And working on my new EP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Settler
Day 3
Today I feel different… I don’t see Fap as some obstacle. I see it as a choice. Either I choose good or bad.
I read a story yesterday. And it really creeped me out. It was about some girl who was very pretty. And as she was driving around town with a boy. Some creep started looking at her and was saying things like “ima make you mine.”
Completely objectifying her. Later, while her parents are at a family BBQ, she stayed home to relax. And the creep drove by onto the drive way.
He really freaked her out and was completely weird. And the story just got weirder and weirder.
At the end. I was feeling sick. That guy objectified her, threatening to do harm to her family, and scared her so much. And then took her.
I was disgusted. But I realized in some way.
That could of been us… we choose to objectify women, want to know them, and get into their comfort zone. This really made me see something obvious yet hidden. I really don’t want to fap anymore, nor even look at women in a lustful way. I’m still trying to figure things out…
But I’m doing better.

1 Like

Peasant
Day 5
Not my favorite title, but it’s better than day 0. As my Sabbath comes to an end. I feel different. Each and every time. Today, I went out exploring. I saw a snake during my walk through Chapel Trail.
It was most interesting.
I try to connect with nature, as that is God’s creation. Always trying to inspire myself to do things.
This day felt well.
All is good. God is good.

Day 0
Relapsed. I had no reason to. But I did.
I let my urges dog my vision of the future. And I made the mistake of relapsing…
Before I did, I messaged someone I did not know, to make friends. I considered not relapsing so I can focus on being friends. But I still did it.
Now, I messaged them today instead. But if they reply, I will not respond until I reach my 7 day mark.
I’ve gone through so much. It’s so much. Heavy burdens
And worst of all, is this mind. It’s killing me and I don’t know why. I am currently, in a mess of thoughts. I’m not sure how to feel. I’m afraid, hopeless, sad, but what I feel is null.
I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’m trying to get better, but this evil that lurks around is trying to end me. I’m not sure as to what I’ll do. But I’m trusting in God.
I know He loves me. And I know it’ll get better.
I haven’t given up. And I won’t give up. Not on Him.
Here to 90+!

1 Like

Day 8

I still feel my urges, till now.
Bro relapse is not a big mistake it’s a small mistake try try try until u rectify your small mistake in life. Finally try to be a human with no mistakes in life.

Thanks & Regards,
MB

Bro , day 4 and 5 are the toughest as urges begin to rise … Work extra and do more exercise on these days .

Bro I would like to suggest something. Don’t count your streak days. It also leads to relapse because of overconfidence.

My highest streak was 25 and I was confident I will never relapse again but I kept relapsing and after that relapse, GOD the chaser effect. It destroys you.

Rather focus on how you can be productive. Do something you love. Something you can do everyday. Work for your dreams.

Because NOFAP NOFAP BECOMES YESFAP YESFAP

1 Like