KRYPTIC's Journal - Fuck this shit! Episode 1

Man. I am bugging out! Im pissed off. I cant sleep. Im fed up with all this shit. I just want to bang the living day lights out of a girl and bite her neck. Fuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk.

2 Likes

I know that feeling all too well

1 Like

Man. Im on day 19 and the last few days have been so tough. I was so close to relapsing too.

2 Likes

Good for you dude! It’s nice to see another Brit on here, there seems very few.
I’m only on day 6. I usually reach about 19 and fall, I’m glad you’re still in the game

1 Like

Ah yh. How can you even tell?

1 Like

pissed off No one says that except a Brit, that and stalking you to see where you’re at haha :smile:

Though I think it’s saying something that there’s very few Brits here :muscle:

1 Like

Lol didnt even know.

1 Like

Na but surely americans say it too. Chris tucker the comidian. Starts off one of his stand ups like “im pissed off man”

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/RA74VasOziU

1 Like

Haha good point dude

1 Like

This dude used to annoy me, but he’s pretty awesome
https://youtu.be/HZX8OSipOcw

Na hes still annoying

1 Like

I am with you… lets fuck this shit.

20181126_220647

1 Like

xTiTnk4Do4NEUkUU4E

1 Like

I survived…

2 Likes

Hello there
My name is farhan saputra.
I’m on days 5 on my nofap streak. Wish me good luck for me, thanks🙏

1 Like

@anon67854825 @KRYPTIC Ya Americans say pissed off too, but idk maybe Brits say it more.

I think the majority of users on this app are Indians, then probably Americans? Although it seems we are few and far between just as you Brits.

I hope for the day when I see people from every country on this app and NoFap. Especially more Americans as that’s my people. Currently I see the most lacking from the Chinese but that makes sense considering the bubble the government has created around them. I wonder how it is in China for those that want to be free from PMO? It’d be an interesting question to research.

And holy crap didn’t realize this thread was old.

2 Likes