The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

I realized how my attitude towards life has changed. Before, I was like yes SUFFERING is the key. I really meant it.

Now, when I am SUFFERING, I DO NOT WANT TO SUFFER. I have become what I was always afraid of becoming.

The C word.

Not CUNT.

The C word of the bad kind…

COMFORTABLE !

Yes, I am in my comfort zone. This is the problem.

This is the reason for the relapses.

At one point however I was toxic towards SUFFERING. I wanted to GROW BADLY !

However I hated people with AVERAGE MINDSET.

Now, I will make sure that the suffering is not for no reason.

But for the right purpose.

My new mindset. SUFFER BUT ONLY FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE !

I would take up internships and job positions and grind hard ! But I have realized suffering for others is not worth it. Yes, I am growing ! And I do not regret working hard for other people.

But at this point, I want to minimize suffering for other people. And embrace it FOR MY LARGER MISSION IN LIFE !!

2 Likes

If I do not complete this challenge this month, apart from paying 50 Euros to a charity, I will change my name to TheUltimateMutthal from TheFinalFrontier.

P.S. I think that is not possible but I will call myself that !

1 Like

This motherfucking mind is a dopamine freak !!!

When I am not fapping, it is either looking to watch YouTube and waste time or fucking wanting to idly socialize with others.

God damn it ! For fuck’s sake, brain you gotta be a partner in my vision. I have not worked out in a while, have lost all my muscle. I am not working as hard. For fuck’s sake mind, do you want to be the greatest or not ?

You are getting below average !!!

I need to BE STRICT WITH THIS FUCKING NAUGHTY RESTLESS DOPAMINE FREAK KID
I am talking about my mind.

For fuck’s sake, I know these things are fun.

BUT THEY ARE MAKING YOU AVERAGE !!!

Enough man.

You MUST WORK ! I am getting lazy and average !

NO ! NO ! NO !

I AM THE GREATEST ! AND I WILL LIVE UP TO IT.

1 Like

Oh a positive note , Day 7 completed. @SincereDev @The_wild_perception thanks for pushing me.

2 Likes

Wohooooooooooo ! It is Day 7 of NoFap.

But what is the point of NoFap if I am still wasting time watching YouFuckingTube.

It is easier to quit YouTube. I just DECIDE.

So now no Social media ither.

2 Likes

MY CURRENT CHALLENGES :
NO PEEKING - Day 4 (Start Date 8th April 2021)
COMPOUND EFFECT - Day 6 (Start Date 10th April 2021)
REGULAR NoFAP - DAY 7 (Start Date 7th April 2021)
NO SOCIAL MEDIA - DAY 0 (Failed again ! But it is not that difficult to be honest. I just need to push and remember that I am on this challenge.)
{1000 Day No Peeking Compounding Challenge} Welcome for all :pray: - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum
The “Compound effect Challenge” [Entries Open for APRIL] - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum

1 Like

Also No ReWire ! The journey has just started.

It gives me pleasure that I pushed you Although I failed between this becoz I peeked yesterday and Relapsed

1 Like

Going back to your hole for indefinite period of time?

Alright!!! 7 days… Your urges will be all time high in next coming 10 days… Don’t lose

2 Likes

Keep going… Don’t relapse even if world goes upside down

3 Likes

I dont wanna lose 50 euros so not gonna relapse. Not gonna count days either. I am gonna make my days count !

A Brahmachari does not count his days. It is his lifestyle. He and NoFap are one with each other.

While I do not know how long I will be able to sustain it, by God’s grace things are going fine now.

Although I still have YOutube addiction and Social MEdia addiction to kick out.

But I will take it slow. Let’s kill PMO first.

You can use technique called “Delayed gratification”

Put off social media use off until end of the day

1 Like

@SincereDev Its okay man. Hop back in.

Also, let us try to be super comfortable with ourselves alone.

DO NOT RESIST the urges when you get. Sit with them and observe.

Easier said than done. But this is the only way. We have to become Rock solid and stable whether or not we have urges.

Running away and escaping them will just replace this addiction with another one.

Some days I am fine without social media but I crawl back into it. Years of habit to kick.
Will take some time

I beat my instagram addiction using the same technique. I used to check again and again to see if I get any new requests or messages.

But I used the above mentioned technique and decided not to open Instagram before 5 pm… It helped me greatly.

Also I dont use social media apps, I open them on chrome. You can do that too

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on your technique ?

Which platforms are taking most of your time?

Yes I have deleted all apps too. But when I work I open up youtube. So I am now slowly blockign all of them…

I have realized that social media is totally useless and my ultimate goal is to quit altogether except checking maybe once a day or so.

How much do u use at the present? Time