The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

@anon65589122 how old are you ?

REMINDER TO SELF :
I am just here to quickly announce that I WOULD NOT BE PMOing for the rest of this month.

FAILING WHICH I WILL PAY Rs. 4000 to a charity or donate to someone…

YOU GUYS ARE LIVING PROOF. I WILL WRITE HERE ON WHETHER I SUCCEED OR NOT.

IF I DON’T I WILL PAY THE MONEY USING PAYPAL AND SHOW SCREENSHOT TO PROVE MY WORD.

See you on 1st of May.

1 Like

What did you delete man

5 Days success ! I started on 7th April. I realize it is just a bad habit. A very bad habit.

Once I starve it, this monster will die…

1 Like

Well done .:clap::clap:. Don’t stop now .

2 Likes

MY CURRENT CHALLENGES :
NO PEEKING - Day 3 (Start Date 8th April 2021)
COMPOUND EFFECT - Day 5 (Start Date 10th April 2021)
REGULAR NoFAP - DAY 6 (Start Date 7th April 2021)
NO SOCIAL MEDIA - DAY 0 (I fail this every couple of days ! )
{1000 Day No Peeking Compounding Challenge} Welcome for all :pray: - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum
The “Compound effect Challenge” [Entries Open for APRIL] - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum

1 Like

Stress is also a trigger.

I am a bit stressed due to some work. Although I will push through it.

A reminder to self : Try to minimize stress as much as possible.

Reason for stress - I want to finish work quickly and am stuck at a task.

Message to self - It’s ok. There is no need to stress it out. Try to enjoy the process. You ARE THE GREATEST ! And the GREATEST know how to HANDLE such situations.

PEACE !

Takes 10 deep breaths and closes the tab where I was about to type some dirty shit. Phew !

1 Like

I realized how my attitude towards life has changed. Before, I was like yes SUFFERING is the key. I really meant it.

Now, when I am SUFFERING, I DO NOT WANT TO SUFFER. I have become what I was always afraid of becoming.

The C word.

Not CUNT.

The C word of the bad kind…

COMFORTABLE !

Yes, I am in my comfort zone. This is the problem.

This is the reason for the relapses.

At one point however I was toxic towards SUFFERING. I wanted to GROW BADLY !

However I hated people with AVERAGE MINDSET.

Now, I will make sure that the suffering is not for no reason.

But for the right purpose.

My new mindset. SUFFER BUT ONLY FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE !

I would take up internships and job positions and grind hard ! But I have realized suffering for others is not worth it. Yes, I am growing ! And I do not regret working hard for other people.

But at this point, I want to minimize suffering for other people. And embrace it FOR MY LARGER MISSION IN LIFE !!

2 Likes

If I do not complete this challenge this month, apart from paying 50 Euros to a charity, I will change my name to TheUltimateMutthal from TheFinalFrontier.

P.S. I think that is not possible but I will call myself that !

1 Like

This motherfucking mind is a dopamine freak !!!

When I am not fapping, it is either looking to watch YouTube and waste time or fucking wanting to idly socialize with others.

God damn it ! For fuck’s sake, brain you gotta be a partner in my vision. I have not worked out in a while, have lost all my muscle. I am not working as hard. For fuck’s sake mind, do you want to be the greatest or not ?

You are getting below average !!!

I need to BE STRICT WITH THIS FUCKING NAUGHTY RESTLESS DOPAMINE FREAK KID
I am talking about my mind.

For fuck’s sake, I know these things are fun.

BUT THEY ARE MAKING YOU AVERAGE !!!

Enough man.

You MUST WORK ! I am getting lazy and average !

NO ! NO ! NO !

I AM THE GREATEST ! AND I WILL LIVE UP TO IT.

1 Like

Oh a positive note , Day 7 completed. @SincereDev @The_wild_perception thanks for pushing me.

2 Likes

Wohooooooooooo ! It is Day 7 of NoFap.

But what is the point of NoFap if I am still wasting time watching YouFuckingTube.

It is easier to quit YouTube. I just DECIDE.

So now no Social media ither.

2 Likes

MY CURRENT CHALLENGES :
NO PEEKING - Day 4 (Start Date 8th April 2021)
COMPOUND EFFECT - Day 6 (Start Date 10th April 2021)
REGULAR NoFAP - DAY 7 (Start Date 7th April 2021)
NO SOCIAL MEDIA - DAY 0 (Failed again ! But it is not that difficult to be honest. I just need to push and remember that I am on this challenge.)
{1000 Day No Peeking Compounding Challenge} Welcome for all :pray: - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum
The “Compound effect Challenge” [Entries Open for APRIL] - Challenge - Rewire Companion Forum

1 Like

Also No ReWire ! The journey has just started.

It gives me pleasure that I pushed you Although I failed between this becoz I peeked yesterday and Relapsed

1 Like

Going back to your hole for indefinite period of time?

Alright!!! 7 days… Your urges will be all time high in next coming 10 days… Don’t lose

2 Likes

Keep going… Don’t relapse even if world goes upside down

3 Likes

I dont wanna lose 50 euros so not gonna relapse. Not gonna count days either. I am gonna make my days count !

A Brahmachari does not count his days. It is his lifestyle. He and NoFap are one with each other.

While I do not know how long I will be able to sustain it, by God’s grace things are going fine now.

Although I still have YOutube addiction and Social MEdia addiction to kick out.

But I will take it slow. Let’s kill PMO first.

You can use technique called “Delayed gratification”

Put off social media use off until end of the day

1 Like