Keeping it real[21 M]

Damn I am pretty close to my best in terms of push-ups I used to do when I had a 100+ days streak.

I hope I am not pushing a little far as after a break I am directly doing the reps which was my previous highest.

5 Likes

@prince_king keep going bro only 124 days needed to break the highest :saluting_face:

3 Likes

I am not thinking much about any specific number atm. Just focusing on one day at a time.

5 Likes

That a good practice but I think you should set a small goal to achieve like first 14 days then 21 days then 30 and goes on.Now your focus should be to complete 14 days.Break the limit

4 Likes

@prince_king I think you fall into this trap again :confused:
Whats trigger you?

1 Like

no. of pushups you can do doesn’t depend on streak count. It depends on how regular you are in practice/ training.

3 Likes

Loneliness

But I know what to do now.

4 Likes

I have fell into a loop. And once one of the strongest warrior on this forum is now the weakest soldier of this forum.

God, please take me to a 7 day clean streak asap. Because if it doesn’t happens quickly, I will give up I guess because I have failed so many times already that streaks don’t hold a big meaning to me rn.

I keep promising myself that I will comeback and I keep failing again and again. I have lost so many times this month that my mental health is in the gutter rn. When I attend classes, 70% of my brain thinks about making a comeback and getting a nice streak and I can’t focus.

I keep telling myself that now this relapse might fuel me, this one, no, this one. And I keep failing again and again.

I have failed incredible number of times this month and now you don’t need any other live example other than me to describe what a loser/failure is.

5 Likes

I may sound weird rn but this is exactly what I wanted to hear atm.

Damn, didn’t knew I needed to access my past self for enlightenment. I should seriously stop acting like I am a “prisoner” who can’t get free from PMO.

8 Likes

You will be free, keep patience and move forward. :100:

6 Likes

First try to reach 10 days then we will see

4 Likes

Will definitely reach it in 9 days.

5 Likes

Ye tumhe kya hogya achanak se🙄 you were going guddd ek bar ko I thought kisi or ki dairy h .

3 Likes

After all a king is also a human.

6 Likes

Rewire companion has right timing of quotes according to the streak.

8 Likes

Well guys a short story below about my recent struggle:

I fell in a weird loop. And it was shocking considering the knowledge and experience I have gained through some streaks and being in this forum. I was like how tf a small thing like this is bothering me ?

I tried to be patient and calm. Had a 9 day streak right away after that dreadful 12th march where I broke my streak. But again did mistake of giving into the urges as I almost booked a hookup with a girl and thank God I somehow managed to scare her away else next month I would have did that sinful act of being intimate outside of marriage. But in that moment I felt like why did I missed a chance with her.

Then I started looking for girls in my area and when I can’t find it immediately i got frustrated and again spent some money for short term online fun. All this shit took a terrible toll on my mental health.

I kept relapsing every 2-3 days and my self belief took a terrible hit.

I wanted to be calm and patient because I knew being desperate will only lead me to not value my small streak and in this way I will be locked in this loop for a long time.

Then when I last relapsed, I think march 30 I decided I need to be my usual aggressive self and need to have a fresh start. Because I know when I am aggressive and have that attitude “I will now show who tf I am, I have to lead from the front” that’s when I get the best out of me.

I know it’s still too early to term this 4 day streak as a comeback but I am already shocked with the amount of clarity I have now. I have gone to quite some lengths to avoid urges which Never happened in my previous small streaks so I am pretty hopeful if I have this same mindset I can get free once and for all.

I wrote few things that day, 30th march

6 Likes

Yesterday was my first day of workout since 30th march. I had difficulty in push-ups. Still was able to do 7-8 in one go.

But today I did 10 in one go, just 1 less than my all time highest.

7 Likes

8 Likes

New record alert :warning:
12 push-ups in one go, my highest

8 Likes

Ok thats easy.Now try to reach 30 days :smirk:

4 Likes