Keeping it real[21 M]

Just go at a music instrument shop and ask shopkeeper for second hand guitar most probably he knows about the saler.

2 Likes

Planck likens the Law of Attraction to prayer and when Forbes reported on studies looking at the power of prayer, they found many similarities. One study compared a group of women who prayed for a baby with women who didn’t and their rate of success. Nearly twice as many children were conceived from the group that prayed. To whom they were praying didn’t matter, the purpose of the study was to see the difference voicing your ideals makes. These results, along with numerous other studies seem to show that verbalizing your hopes turns them into realities.

Time to start praying

Damn this experiment is sus :skull:

He led an experiment that involved a self-propelled robot. In the beginning the robot wandered randomly and aimlessly around the room. Eventually a cage with live chicks was brought into the room. Despite all the other objects that were also in the room, the robot’s behaviour changed. Peoc’h summarized that the chicks were able to imprint on the robot as if it was their mother. Their influence caused the robot to stay close to the chicks, even though there was no change in the robot’s programming.

3 Likes

Can you tell me You are talking about which movie? :speaking_head:

3 Likes

Bruh it’s a real experiment. That’s why it blows my mind.

2 Likes

What? Is it a maybe a old experiment because aren’t it illegal in this time Anyway do you know about the name of experiments?

2 Likes

I don’t think that it’s illegal. Anyways, let’s not discuss all this shit in dairy.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Okey Can you make it to the 90 oh wait😏 F 90s.Waiting for you enter to the century zone

4 Likes

Damn, in which topic I made this reply? I can’t find it now.

1 Like

From Rising One diary

3 Likes

In my highschool days our army instructor used command us to give 50 pushups because it’was the common count for everyone. And those fail to do were disqualified although there was chance retake the test

6 Likes

In one set? Because 50 is some elite level shit, even an intermediate can’t do that much in one go.

4 Likes

Yeah :rofl:
That was the minimum requirement everyone has to meet
And everyone has to maintain 1 to 2 inch ground clearance :rofl:or they’ll get their ■■■ whipped
Most of us passed just out of fear of punishment

6 Likes

Well latter it was reduced to 30 for under 14

5 Likes

30 push-ups in one go was required during my high school’s internal assessment for physical education. The students were also required to do 30 abdominal crunches, do a decent long jump, win a shuttle race and ace the viva by the visiting examiner to be awarded full marks.

7 Likes

I never seen anything like this you must be a cadet of NCC in your high school even in my school NCC students don’t need to do that much.

3 Likes

Yeah boo, I am in a much better place. My bad I made a shit decision at that time, lot of fake personalities out there, writing something else in their profile while the only thing gonna matter is appearance and money to those people.

4 Likes

Prince bhai aaj hi mere isme ad aaya tha boo ka… 1 sec k liye socha download kru lekin turant mera mind bola nahi faltu h…:joy:

3 Likes

Bhai mujhe toh pata tha ye sab bekar hota hei. Par boredom insaan ko pagal bana ke rakh deta hei. Boredom is the cause of all evil :moyai:

4 Likes

:joy:te boo ye ghost k se emoji vala hi dating app h kya :ghost:

3 Likes