Kaito_Kid1412 :)

Hello FRIENDS. Im Kaito Kid .( 19 M , Indian) Here on NOFAP JOURNEY. Here in this diary , I will be sharing my journey from PMO addict to GREATNESS with you all

My Quotes -

I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I have more to offer this world ( As a scientist and inventor ) than just doing things that wet my pants up.

I give myself 6 months for recovery starting from July 1, 2020. This time, it is serious. And I won’t fall back at any cost. I will be making diary entries every single day.

I WANT TO BE GREAT. I DON’T WANT MY LIFE TO GO WASTE.

10 Likes

I want to be a GREAT SCIENTIST AND INVENTOR Im passionate about technology .

My Favourite HERO

My Favourite Scientist and Inventor

I promise myself , one day definitely I will become as great as they are, Even if it means Leaving my USELESS ADDICTION .

14 Likes

In my view, when in real life… this situation will come… Then only this habit can be left.

2 Likes

Important Reminder for Myself 1

Your worth is not measured in likes, comments, notes or followers; but in your ability to love, keep comments to yourself, take note and lead. - Quora

Likes, Loves, Up-votes, and @ ,you get, NEVER decides your worth. Your worth is decided by how much you Love ,Care and Respect yourself and your dear ones.

Above was posted -To stop my addiction of frequently and uselessly opening the Forum due to insatiable thirst for likes and comments.

7 Likes

Feelings After Relapse, Just to remind me at the right time

1. Lower self-esteem as I couldnt meet my expectations
  2. Loss of energy and enthusiasm
  3. Extreme Fatigue
  4. Loss of Interest in Studies
  5. Extreme Pain in Back
  6. Extreme intolerable burning sensations in private parts leading to sleepless night
  7. Extremely blurry vision
  8. Pain in testicles and pe^is
  9. Poor Concentration
  10. Restlessness and frustrations
  11. Decrease in Confidence
  12. Sleep less Nights
  13. Wastage of TIME and MONEY
  14. Loss of excitement
  15. Loss of true pleasure in Life
  16. Disrespect to my health , life and goals
  17. Se^ual fantasies pestering mind
  18. Wet pants, clothes and super Bad smell
  19. Infection near pe^is
  20. Loss of lots of vitamins , minerals and Significant loss in Zinc and Cadmium.( acquired after healthy diets of food for week)
  21. Head ache intolerable
  22. Severe itching in private areas, uncontrollable, intolerable

Last Relapse Reason
Hands shaking by themselves. Extreme stomach pain for dose of dopamine. A little extent of fantasies. Mind in confusion as 5 days elapsed. Mind pestering me with pleasurable flashbacks

What could have been done

STOP THINKING
Thinking leads to confusion. And when mind is confused, it takes , easiest path. Stop thinking. Distract your mind. Do what you are doing.

Conclusion

Stop thinking. Dont think that you are NOFAP forever. Thinking this will lead to Super Urges. Just Focus on Work and Stay busy

" Masturbation is like Procrastination. Initially seems Wonderful but later it appears that you fu^ked up yourself" - quote

7 Likes

If i give you my reasons… you would get a panic attack.
Save yourself kid.

3 Likes

images%20(3)

I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up. -< Tony Stark >

I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I have more to offer this world ( As a scientist ) than just doing things that wet my pants up. -< Kaito_Kid1412 >

6 Likes

Tag me when you complete 21 days
For now … i am unfollowing you.

1 Like

DAY 0 . Trapped in the cave of PMO !

Now , Today, it’s DAY 6 !!

images%20(6)

I need to work and NOT LOSE HOPE . 1 day remaining . Tomorrow I will be coming out of this CAVE of PMO , the HELL !

I CAN and I WILL

3 Likes

Yeah I did it ! Completed 7 days of NOFAP. :tada::sparkles::blush::confetti_ball:

First time in last 2 months.

Today at 00:00 hours

Now After 6 hours

Thank God ! Finally Out of the Cave of PMO . Most of the brainfog gone away

I CAN and I WILL

4 Likes

DAY 8

How was My TODAY ?

- Totally UNAWARE of the Upcoming dangerous URGES in the morning

I fought with all my MIGHT

NOW

I can do this all day !

I can do this everyday !

I CAN and I WILL !

6 Likes

I love your ways man, I’m a fan of startgies you use to reach your Targets, truley amazing. Wish you the best Kato kid. Btw, what was Your reason for not watching end game?

2 Likes

I see man, I also need support, would you like to be my accountability partner? I have been struggling for a while now… 16712f, your code?

1 Like

Should I delete my comments from your diary?

Whatever helps you, do not over think your diary right whatever comes on your mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been a lot of days since I had posted the last diary entry. Obviously , I was not a successful in life. I was in terrible relapse phase and 1st time watched P. My health has become worse , and mind corrupted.
I think I must make a positive diary entry regularly. It will atleast help me stay positive and enthusiastic.

From today onwards , I will make sure , I write something good everyday!

Today , I will write my relapse phase experience and promises to my life and goals !

Whatever happens , happens for good , if one has got the right perspective and the ability to learn from one’s mistakes in past.

Black and blue I crawl along !
Wretched of what now is gone !
Back to you to fight another day
I will GO
ON and ON and ON and ON !
kaito%20smiling

2 Likes

I quit PMO

See , My father is not so rich !

I don’t have a bungalow like this

I don’t have cars like this

jpeg-6

Im not as good looking as this

jpeg-5

Im not as genius as this

PMO is a synonym of Laziness. All lazy people aspire pleasures and no hardwork

So , all I can do is to quit PMO , stop fapping

I have to work hard. I have to struggle to survive . I have to build up my career.

My father is not so rich that I can depend upon him for my entire life .

I need to create my life through struggle . A life worth living. NOT ILLUSION , but in REALTY !!!

5 Likes

jpeg-5

People never change because they are under threat or under duress. Never. They change because they see something that makes their life seem valuable enough to start moving toward a life worth living.

2 Likes

Life is all about choices. Everytime , you are free to choose to be lazy , and idly pass the time and die, or get out of your comfort zone , work hard , with determination, dedication and enthusiasm , and ENJOY ,and LIVE LIKE A HERO

3 Likes

Well done! Keep going! Break the cycle!

3 Likes