Kaito_Kid1412 :)

Have a happy and a great brithday.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Fellow Fapstronaut and Fighter!

1 Like

Shake it off man. Donā€™t start to binge now. The streak may be over but the progress is still there. Donā€™t kill your progress by going into a binge cycle.
You got this!!! :100:

4 Likes

Hello friend @BoomerangNebula
My college is starting from 21 July.
I have around 10 free days left.
In these days, I dont know why but I want to do the following things

• Want to drag myself deeper into this addiction. I want to explore whatever I have never done , to kill my curiosity, so that when I enter college , Im not distracted by these things Because college is full of these things with super speed wi-fi ( WAN , LAN ). I just want to see the truth behind it , to realise that these are all fake and wastage of time
  • Watching P everyday but decreasing the duration of watching starting from 2 hour ending to 0
  • Want to connect to my dreams , aims , goals in life . Everyday 1 hour.
  • Meditation everyday for 30 minutes to stablise my mind and get control over it , to overcome this shit.

Anyone who reads my diary, your suggestions are invited

Brother, donā€™t do this to yourself and drag yourself further into this addiction. You had just come out of a month-long binge cycle, it did nothing to benefit you. From personal experience, I can tell you that no amount of watching that filth will kill your curiosity. Iā€™ve tried to do so hundreds of times. To put things in perspective, the popular P website The Hub has over 507 000 yearsā€™ worth of P videos on there alone. So many different categories and genres of perversion and destruction to explore. When youā€™re bored of one category, there are thousands and thousands more. This is an impossible task.

Itā€™s so painful losing a streak right after a new year of life. There was a time I swore to myself I would not enter 18 with that addiction on my back. Iā€™m 24 now, 25 soon. I made the same promises every year for over a decade now. Please, donā€™t make intentionally relapsing a habit now. Itā€™s digging a huge pit for yourself which is so difficult to come out of.

There will always be temptation just around the corner. The P industry is worth an estimated $97 billion, and there is new technology coming out all the time. There were people who were addicted to purchasing magazines or video tapes and DVDs, back when one had to interact with salespeople in person to get their PMO fix. Look at things now, where you can find 4KHD videos for free online. Imagine how difficult it will be to quit when virtual reality headsets are perfected, or when they introduce hologram technology and you will physically be able to interact with the scene. We must make a mental resolve to never go back, or else weā€™ll be stuck forever. GOD forbid.

Use these remaining days in preparation for building your new foundation. Understand why you fell back down again. Find the root cause of the addiction. Make a proper plan and strategise for what you will do daily to prevent urges, and what you will do when they come. You want to make the most out of college, not go there and drown in PMO. May GOD bless your new start.

4 Likes

There is no end to ā€œlustā€. Period!

2 Likes

images
Glad to say that Iā€™m 17 days clean. Highest ever

5 Likes

Congratulations brother! Keep going!

1 Like

You are great. This post made my day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Sahas
21 days completed :smile:

5 Likes

Soā€¦ You are a tough guyā€¦ i seeā€¦ :blush:

Congratulations brotherā€¦ March forward ā€¦ great things are waiting for youā€¦

The journey has just begunā€¦

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen

images%20(2)

Completed 30 Days NOFAP

first time in last 2 years !

5 Likes

This is a beautiful accomplishment brother! Keep going strong!

3 Likes

Very happy for you kid,
Never fall for fake happinessā€¦ Always listen to the voice of your heartā€¦
Awareness & Love are the key ā€¦

Bad days ā€¦ Good daysā€¦ but you march forwardā€¦

3 Likes

33 Days !

images%20(4)
To be honest, relapsed today at 33 days. Highest ever !

This is sad news indeed brother to see that you relapsed. You were doing very well - you beat your highest streak!

What happened brother?

1 Like

Fuck man ! ā€¦ Dont follow my footstepsā€¦ For 2 and a half year i kept on relapsing within 33 days markā€¦ i made 5 or 6 such 30 days streaks but alwaysā€¦ breaked myself to my lowest selfā€¦

I dont know how i have come to 45 days todayā€¦ i was lost and depressedā€¦ tearsā€¦ sadnessā€¦ zombieā€¦ flatlineā€¦ fuckā€¦ Relapseā€¦ is so terribleā€¦ i can feel ā€¦ you are againā€¦ gone into that vicious circleā€¦

Cant imagineā€¦ i Dont ever want this ā€¦ i wish i never relapse in my life.

Relapse is End for meā€¦ Death is better than a Relapseā€¦ Relapse is Tortureā€¦ loser ā€¦ i never want to lose ā€¦to my lower selfā€¦

Sorry for you broā€¦ last time i relapsed on 32 days and i rose up to 45 days ā€¦ after thatā€¦ Can you do something like thisā€¦ ? Have you got that fire in you ? Do you realy want to be a Winner ?

Are you going to Rise Above Allā€¦ ?
I believe in you.
You can prove me right.
Stand up & Fight.

v9Spivnbzg5GM

This time ā€¦ Hit for complete 90 and maybe moreā€¦

Whats your motivation? ā€¦

2 Likes

Day 0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fFalmesXWMY

I have the courage to start again.

I have the courage to be exceptional and not settle down with mediocrity.

3 Likes

Once i had named my id as Courageous.
Today i shake with Fear & Anxiety.
Courage is what we need to break this addiction.
Thanks for the video.

2 Likes

I would be glad if it helps someone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs

1 Like