Just sharing a message to everyone

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

18 Likes

Hey brother @JonSnow001 can l ask 1 question❓my question is that on 3 month l feel. Anxious and something a nervousness l. Don’t why l. Feeling like this. My mood too much swings and also feeling like sometimes Overthinking is really boarding me

1 Like

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

3 Likes

Is about a fear of something like l saw in my dream l was replase l. Broken my nofap journey l. Saw this dream 2 times :upside_down_face:. I. Also Overthiking becoz l become sometimes low confidence. I remind my past in my memories

1 Like

So you saw something in dream and relapsed? So you are worried if that will happen again? Relapse in real, right?

1 Like

@JonSnow001 brother you are doing really really great work, loved it :heart:

1 Like

Thank you brother @PowerfulNFPWarrior

1 Like

Intermediate phase , this is natural ,after somedays you will be free from this…you should sleep only in the night…never sleep in daytime,this is the root cause of urges…if you think deeply…taking nap in the daytime may be beneficial for anyone,but in nofap journey you should not sleep in day…and in the night before sleeping don’t drink water…
2)Another reason may be, due to excess heat .so wash your feet before sleeping.
3)reduce junk foods, oily foods, take light food in night…
If you are seeing no results…drink more water in daytime to reduce heat of your body…
4)at last if you are unable to control your mind in daytime or getting erotic thoughts then it will definitely create nightfall. So
If you get any negative vibes then divert your mind with in a second…count opposite of 100 to 1.

3 Likes

Thank you brother @_TIGER and brother @JonSnow001 .Both of you brother’s really inspired me

1 Like

Ususally meditation and exercise works best for anxiety and depression. Meditation brings clarity to the mind.

Brother @anon65589122 l am not in anxiety in depression :sweat_smile::joy:. Becz too much busy schedule and work l feel little tried that all

Yes I got it. Clinical depression/anxiety and normal depression/anxiety are different.
If you’re busy and worried about assignments and work load that is also cause temporary anxiety. Usually we build stress during the day from our workload.

So that’s why i suggested. But it’s not universal. If for you sports and prayer works better then that is also good.

@JonSnow001 I would like to add that hook ups are probably not the best way to go. But arrange marriage doesn’t work in western countries so completely avoiding female can work against for some guys there.

Because if a guy do that he will be super awkward won’t know what to say , how to talk. Usually women avoid such kind of guys.

I think it’s a myth that your soul male automatically will come to you when the time is right.

That’s good to know. May be I misread your question.

I have to disagree on that. But it’s fine.

Bro you made my day :heart: Thats 9th point is really helpful. Some people really hv magics in their words :sweat_smile: You wrote everything so beautifully, it touched my heart. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I agree… :+1: :+1:

Its a very complicated topic brother… :blush:

1 Like

I agree with that. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.