JonSnow's blog - Turn the page

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey.

21 Likes

That’s impressive, and exactly what I want for all of the time!

1 Like

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey.

2 Likes

Day 111.

No urges today.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

Inspired by all of this keep looking in on us time to time keep sharing ur progress if possible
Keep it up buddy.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you for this. You rule this year!

4 Likes

136 days

I have been studying well, writing first phases of Govt exams well, for jobs. Although lots of study and hard work is needed in the future, I know I am up to it. I see improvements exam by exam.

5 Likes

10 Likes

You are doing great Brother. Your diary entries motivate us to carry on with this journey. Keep going; your improvement is evident in these posts. Kudos to you :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Great man.
This message gives me immense hope😭.
Grateful for this . I hope one day I will also achieve the life I want.
A life without lust.

5 Likes

Thank you guys @Tagore @pingpong1

@pingpong1 you will definitely achieve bro… Keep fighting :muscle:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Good man! Keep at it bro! You are an inspiration to us all, a perfect example of how patience and persistence with nofap can change one’s life!

4 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

The number 147 is really unlucky for me. As I had relapsed on this day, still feeling depressed and searching for an answer - why did I did that? :pensive:

But you don’t do brother. I can tell you from the regression that I feel. Stay awesome.

9 Likes