Jesus wants to heal you if you give your life to him "Repent" of your sins

When asking for advice, the more information you can provide about the problem, the better the community can assist you. The following questions could give you some ideas, which information you could provide.

Also consider using the search-bar since many questions have already been answered.

• How long have you been trying nofap?
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
  • What is the problem you need help with?
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
  • What did you already try?
3 Likes

I tryd it for 30 days. And i feel like the holy spirit came into my life. And gave me new energy and helped me with my insecurities.i have edged one time what was really stupid. Now i read the bible for my problems brother. Sometime when im lonely and on my cellphone. I try to get social and interact with people when i have one urge. I take cold showers when i get thoughts and i try every moment of the day to control my feelings and thoughts not supress them but own them. Thank you very much my dear brother for this question list thanks bro.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.