Jared Cox's Diary

Day 1. So yesterday I relapsed, I experienced the clarity and I feel like shit this morning

1 Like

Deleted a lot of unnecessary posts. Don’t bring that topic up again, if you have an issue please sort it via DMs or something, else DM me. User bringing it up again will be suspended unless via DMs

Note that human liberty is a thing, so you are free to have whatever you want as your religion, spouse, profile pic etc. Don’t try to impose your beliefs on others, that’s a sign of low character.

Another side if low character is immaturity. If you know something will trigger others then it is wise perhaps to avoid that all together. Knowing others mental mindsets are different from yours is what makes you mature.

7 Likes

My performance at work was affected due to my relapse yesterday, I wasn’t fully focused and made a mistake at work that got me into trouble, fortunately, I was able to learn from it.

1 Like

Admit it bro you clearly found it funny, I only did that as a way to bring humor to this community

1 Like

If you all knew me, you would know that I’m not cringe, you would all know me as someone who likes to make other people laugh

Day 2. Starting to regain my power again, but it’s just small steps.

I will no longer be posting here anymore, ill be posting in a new Diary, so I can edit my posts if I need to:

The link is just here.