Jared Cox's Diary

Sorry bro, but this profile picture is here to stay

2 Likes

Dude why you are hyper. He just said to remove a dp. You could have explained him why you put that pic. May be you have a good answer .
But this reply is just stupid.

4 Likes

This guy is trying hard to get attention here, he changed his DP to Nazi symbol to provoke people & made some cringe posts like I took big shit, I took big piss & got banned.
I thought he learned his mistake & changed somewhat. Nope, He is repeating the same cringe again :joy:

8 Likes

True bro , never understood such people…
If you wanna talk on some sensitive issue then with respect . This behaviour is unacceptable.

6 Likes

Bruh an explanation of why you would not remove this pic would have been much better than this attitude😑

4 Likes

Okay, yes, that was wayy to harsh…

And bro, c’mon, how does it hurt your beliefs? :joy::joy:
I’m a fellow Indian and I know it’s a holy animal, but since he’s not doing anything offensive personally I think you should have let this guy be

10 Likes

Same opinion, I just saw the profile picture, noticed there was a cow and moved on, what’s there to get offended :sweat_smile:.
But @jarjar bro don’t be rude like that :sweat_smile:, we are all going through same thing and are all here to recover.

5 Likes

Day 25. It’s the first time since August/September last year that I have gone more than 24 days, for the past few months I would make it to 3 weeks, only to relapse on the 23rd or 24th day, this is the first time since then that I successfully got through those challenging days, it’s currently afternoon and I’m going to transmute my energy.

I relapsed after 26 days

Bro I suggest you to have a look at all the conversation above.It is said that it is not good to jump into something without knowing anything about it.I am here to fight with the evil PMO not with my fellow brothers but someone is here to Spread hate and it is not the first time he do it.

I don’t know brother in what way he is spreading hate … He just used a cow as pfp

3 Likes

You know what,
Keep your religious belief, we won’t pry any further. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Good luck to you and your streak. Hope u recover from PMO faster and find a place where ‘your religious beliefs’ are honored and respected.
Goodluck!!! I’m rooting for you!

3 Likes

Day 1. So yesterday I relapsed, I experienced the clarity and I feel like shit this morning

1 Like

Deleted a lot of unnecessary posts. Don’t bring that topic up again, if you have an issue please sort it via DMs or something, else DM me. User bringing it up again will be suspended unless via DMs

Note that human liberty is a thing, so you are free to have whatever you want as your religion, spouse, profile pic etc. Don’t try to impose your beliefs on others, that’s a sign of low character.

Another side if low character is immaturity. If you know something will trigger others then it is wise perhaps to avoid that all together. Knowing others mental mindsets are different from yours is what makes you mature.

7 Likes

My performance at work was affected due to my relapse yesterday, I wasn’t fully focused and made a mistake at work that got me into trouble, fortunately, I was able to learn from it.

1 Like

Admit it bro you clearly found it funny, I only did that as a way to bring humor to this community

1 Like

If you all knew me, you would know that I’m not cringe, you would all know me as someone who likes to make other people laugh

Day 2. Starting to regain my power again, but it’s just small steps.

I will no longer be posting here anymore, ill be posting in a new Diary, so I can edit my posts if I need to:

The link is just here.