Jared Cox's Diary

This will be my diary where I post all of my achievements, and victories etc.
For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Jared, I’m 19, I started fapping at 17, it was during a time I felt lonely, I started to fap 2 to 3 times a day and whenever I fapped it would temporarily make me not feel lonely, I soon started to experience a short attention span, lack energy, low confidence and self esteem, I started to feel isolated from everything, I soon realized the symptoms I was facing was because I was masterbating, I decided to stop because I didn’t want to feel this way anymore, it wasn’t until tried to stop that I discovered I had an addiction, I had only been fapping for a couple months, I am grateful to have caught it early since then I have been trying to overcome my masterbating addiction. To summarise it was May 2020 I started masterbating, it was the end of July 2020 that I started realizing I was becoming addicted, since then ive been trying to overcome it once and for all.

8 Likes

Day 7. I’m proud of myself, because instead of repeating the same cycle where I would always relapse on the weekends/my days off work, I decided to push myself so relapsing wasn’t an option, yesterday(Saturday) I got out of my bed I spent the day focusing on a hobby outdoors, I finished the hobby at 3pm then I finished the day with a bike ride, today(Sunday) I woke up, it was raining, but then I told myself I’m not going to make the same mistake of relapsing, like I had every other weekend, so I got up, put my phone down and started tidying up my bedroom, I spent all of today putting time and effort into my bedroom and by the time it was 6pm my whole room was clean and my bed was made, now ill be able to wake up to a tidy room tomorrow morning, I intend to keep it tidy aswell.

6 Likes

Another day off work

I got a phone call saying I don’t need to go to work today, that means I have to put my foot down on the pedal, because when I have nothing to do thats when danger lurks in.

2 Likes

What a day it has been today, first my boss rings up to tell me I don’t have to go to work today, after that I went on my phone and listened to some songs, there was one song, but the video triggered me, I got off my phone, I was experiencing urges from it, but then I dressed up and decided to ride my bike, I transmuted my urges into energy and used it to bike up some steep hills, I got back, the urges were gone but they came back, so I did some workouts, I did 100 reps with my dumbbells, did 20 squats and 5 push ups, after that my urges dissapeared, but came back, knowing I could give in at any moment, I quickly took action, I blocked my phone for 2 hours with Blockerx and digital detox, during the blocking phase I had a cold shower which gave me back my power to stay, after that I was no longer having urges, Im feeling fine now.

2 Likes

Another day off work due to bad weather, im running out of things inside that will keep me busy, ive already tidied my room. Do you guys have any advice on what I can do?

2 Likes

I love your attitude. It’s good way to succeed :wink:
Nofap road always starts with tidying room.
If you succeed in making yourself physically exhausted, add beig mentally exhausted. Study!

2 Likes

Today I thought I was going to relapse, I had been experiencing strong urges all morning and some in the afternoon, I thought I was going to relapse, but chose not to, it’s been a while since I successfully dealt with strong urges like this, I have been successful before, that’s a reason I once went as far as 45 days, and I can do it again.

1 Like

Day 10. I was back at work today and worked extra hard.

In the middle of the night I woke to my self ejaculating, which was a nocturnal emission.

I managed to have a short conversation to the girl I had briefly had a crush on, she begun the conversation, but it was a good conversation we were both talking about things going on in our lives, and where we are currently at in life, it was a great conversation and I was feeling great afterwards. After that conversation I realized something, I realized I don’t see her as someone I would be in a relationship with, but I rather see her as a friend, which means the right girl is out there somewhere.

1 Like

I had a nightfall 2 nights in a row.

Day 14. I am now 2 weeks into nofap and its been a while since I’ve got this far, during this time I have been focusing more on myself, rather than being constantly obsessed over what day I’m on.

1 Like

Day 15. Ive been using all of my energy through riding my bike, working out, going to work, wrapping Christmas presents and doing maintenance at home instead of wasting my energy through jerking off.

2 Likes

After 2 weeks of nofap I’m feeling very energetic. I feel so energetic that even after multiple workouts and exercises in a day, I almost don’t feel tired, I also recover quickly from a workout and I feel like working out again and again, it’s starting to become a lifestyle.

Tomorrow could be my last chance to talk to this girl properly, because Im taking a break from work over the Christmas period and when I arrive back at work next year, she won’t be there anymore because she will be working somewhere else.

1 Like

Good luck :crossed_fingers:
May the force be with you :flying_saucer::dolls:

2 Likes

Day 20. Its Christmas day today, and im going to make the most of my time today spending it with my family.

I had got to 23 days but relapsed twice.
It’s been 2 days since it happened, I’m currently on day 2.

1 Like

Day 2
Spent most of today playing Minecraft, then I had a cold shower and rode my bike.

2 Likes

Day 10.
I’m feeling sad all of a sudden and don’t know why?

1 Like