"IT'S TIME đź•’ TO STOP" - Bryan's Diary [16 M]

This diary is gonna be about shifting the focus on to what is important in life and hopefully over the course of my life journey overall I’ll be able to do that.

I’ll try my best to keep this updated every day.

4 Likes

Today, I relapsed which is bad but what I’ve come to realise is that because I’ve finished secondary school, I’m struggling to find purpose in life. I need more things to do. Maybe I could start YouTube, idk but I need to be producing something.

It’s quite awful because I still feel like I should be studying but now I’m clueless as to what to do.

I play the piano a bit but it gets boring. I’ve played video games but I don’t want to do that with my time. Skateboarding is quite fun but it’s not very convenient for me to go to the skatepark. I want to find ways to make money but I feel door to door sales is somewhat frowned up on here (mainly because of Jehovah’s witnesses).

I need to find something that people want but don’t have yet. This is something seriously quite hard as you think everything is already out there but I need to get a brain wave of something that no one has ever thought of before but is something that everyone wants.

Wish me luck!

1 Like

Gotta go bed now. Good night. :night_with_stars::bridge_at_night::black_circle::sparkling_heart::pensive: :sleeping::sleeping::zzz::zzz::zzz:

P. S. Need to shower tomorrow. Haven’t done it in 2 days. Shameful ikr?

This actually made me laugh :joy:. But please try to shower everyday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I haven’t managed to find a sustainable way to earn money but I have learned a few tricks.

I’m just waiting for the the shortlisting process to finish so I can get a reply to see whether I got the job I applied for or not.

Anyways, my main focus for today is something I realised to be one big reason why we relapse: and it’s insecurity.
Sometimes it gets so hopeless and you feel like you’ll never meet a girl.
Or even if you are in a relationship, some men don’t feel that they can satisfy their girlfriend and are afraid of losing her. It’s quite sad what a lot of men have to go through, considering the standards of what is expected of males nowadays.
But that doesn’t have to be the case and so I have a book recommendation that I would like to give to you to solve your love life problems.

“Models” by Mark Manson

It’s great book that I’m reading at the moment and it really hooks you in straight from the start talking about the ways men are supposed to interact with females. And from the reviews read, it’s not necessarily just about love life, its also helpful with interactions with females in general.

This book is a shift in mentality and just the same as how an expert martial artist is less likely to commit violence due to physical self confidence, I think that by the end of this book, there would be significant decrease for the need of PMO as you would give yourself the self-confidence as you know women is always a possibility.

Hopefully this helps you on some of your journeys. Enjoy!

P. S. @Sparklymango :joy: Will do!

Another P. S. Not sponsored, just really like the book so far.

1 Like

Hello again. Finally, managed to reach the 20 day mark on my NF journey.

Here’s a tip for all of those who struggle to get started:
Don’t feel guilty about replacing P with other things that seem to waste time. Honestly, it’s not time wasting, it’s giving you space to build up mental strength.

Hypofrontality is a big problem when trying to break out of P and so what I did was spend quite a bit of time on video games. You may think that this is just another addiction so it’s not real progression but think about it; video game addiction is a lot easier to handle than P and so now at 20 days, I’m playing less video games and expanding my horizons on to other things such as learning music and reading.

Patience is a key factor - you will become productive, it just take time. For some it could come in a couple if days, for others a couple of weeks but trust me, your productive self will come and once you get past and break a certain wall, your mind will be easier control.

That’s all I have to say. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

Alright then, I’m gonna beat the hell out of those Saracens today.

1 Like

You go do that dude!