It's Now or Never. #G'24

I am doing this to make myself proud. I feel like I can’t achieve anything. Improvement starts today.

4 Likes

I discovered this website today itself. I don’t know how powerful this is but I’ll keep things basic. I will try to update my honest schedule everyday and a few bits and bobs here and there.

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to this website.

If you need any help you may contact some of regular members and admin. Feel free to ask questions and ask for help.

@debellator

@anon69203515

Regards ,
Amitroghates

2 Likes

I have set your thread as diary. Other categories have a time duration after that they will close. Diary category won’t close. Keep writing your thoughts daily.

Whoa! I got a reply from somebody right away!? Seems like I stumbled upon the right place. :slight_smile: Thankyou, will do.

3 Likes

Okay, thankyou so much. Are you an admin?

2 Likes

No …only Taher is the admin here. He might visit at times to observe us. Just simply be civil to other member and feel free to write your thoughts.

I am a regular member here. Regular members have admin like abilities.

4 basic stages of membership to this website

Basic
Regular
Leader ( creator of this website )

2 Likes

Alrighty, gotcha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck for your journey

1 Like

Much obliged, mate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there a dark mode for this website?

1 Like

There is no dark mode for this website as far as I know
Allahu Alam

2 Likes

Check this procedure

2 Likes

Thanks man, you’re a saviour.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome man !
I am really feeling happy helping you. I always feel same level of happy after helping others. I never felt that much happy while watching stuff ( p*rn ) in past. By helping I am understanding the difference between happiness and fake temporary pleasure.

2 Likes

Oh, wow you are doing the god’s work. Hope you find paradise! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@vincitquisevincit nice name. I used to have that saying on my wall. Brilliant words, very true

3 Likes

Welcome spidey!

All the best :spider_web::spider_web:!!!

2 Likes

That’s great, you’re right!

2 Likes