[24 M] Ishant's Diary (Being Relentless)

Namaste, everyone. It’s been a while since i have known about nofap, but i hardly took it seriously. In the last quater of 2021, i thought of giving it a shot. I had highest streak of 14 days, but after failing multiple times i sort of decided to quit, but i still kept on trying unconsciously. This year in January i had a streak of 18 days (off app, i am guessing), but i relapsed even without urges because i thought there was some problem with me only to discover i was healthy and panicking in vain, and after that i went on for 15 to 17 days more to be without relapsing. After that i had several unconscious streaks of a week or two maybe.
But this diary is not just about my progress in breaking free from this habit but also to be accountable for my other habits, that i otherwise seem unable to track. I have a personal journal but i do not update it regularly, but i am creating this diary to be regular and, as title suggest, “relentless” even if I fall several times.
I am really thankful to the community members who support each other through all thick and thin and motivate each other even when, they themselves seem to be caught up with their schedule, i really hope i won’t let down myself or this beautiful community of brothers and sisters.
Thank you for reading. I will be udating soon on my progress.
Sharing code - bs4i18

6 Likes

All the very best मित्र

2 Likes

Wake Up 5am :x: (woke up at 6:15 slept again and woke up at 7:30)
Exercise :x:
Study 8 hrs :white_check_mark: (a lil more than 8.5 hrs)
Meditation :white_check_mark: (1hr)
Bhagwat Sadhna :white_check_mark:(almost 1 hr)
Digital Declutter (i.e. scheduled or no use of tg, wp, yt): :white_check_mark: (no use of any of these 3 apps)
Time wasted : 2 to 3 hours (fiddling with phone, roaming without reason)

1 Like

Dhanyawad Mitra. :handshake: :anatomical_heart:

Bro i remember you were in my challenge :joy: welcome back brooo

1 Like

If you didn’t complete the task don’t make a negative cross :x: mark. It leaves a bad impact

1 Like

I do not remember the challenge but i do remember cheering each other up😂

1 Like

Should i leave it as it is?

1 Like

Yes. Write the task but don’t use :x: this.

1 Like
  • Wake up (5am) :negative_squared_cross_mark: (woke up at 6am)

• Exercise : :negative_squared_cross_mark:

• Meditation: :white_check_mark: 1hr

• Study (8hr atleast): :left_right_arrow: 45mins

• Bhagwat Paatth :white_check_mark: 1.5hr

• Digital Declutter (no or scheduled use of wp, tg, yt) : :left_right_arrow:
    Description : scheduled use of wp which was good, but used RW excessively

• Time Wasted: 8hr
    Description :

• nap (by mistake it was longer than it was intended to be)

Urge Track : one at the time of waking up i.e. at 6am.
Digital urges : gave in to the urge of using mobile after 12pm where i used RW mindlessly sitting at a shop while waiting for something

Remarks:
I feel like i have to make schedule, i thought today i will be able to give myself fully even without the time table but that did not turn out to be true. I did not waste any time until 13:30 although i did household chores but still atleast i was fully utilizing myself, after that i became complacent.
Yesterday donated a tree successfully though the forest app for earth day. And Ekadashi Vrata (fast) also helped me to be light, clean and mindful.

1 Like

Wake Up 5am :x: (woke up at 6:00am)
Exercise :x:
Study 8 hrs ::negative_squared_cross_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark: (1hr)
Bhagwat Saadhna: today’s part was also done yesterday :white_check_mark:
Digital Declutter (i.e. scheduled or no use of tg, wp, yt): :white_check_mark: (use wp to call a friend abroad)
Time wasted : 2 hours (fiddling with phone, roaming without reason)

Urge track

• again while waking up aroumd 6am just a s**ual memory came for some seconds.
  • Then around 10am i was feeling agitated continuously for a while maybe beacause i was sitting for a long duration, but did not notice it much

Remarks : travelled whole day from 8am to 7pm. Had a lil bit of urges because of excessive sitting maybe. I wasn’t able to study but still managed to meditate even after being tired. Digital declutter was okay but still used RW excessively amd since i was travelling i listened songs after quite a while. I actually stopped listeninh songs because earlier i used to do it excessively. Realized exercise is important for me as i mostly have a sedentary lifestyle, gotta start again it maybe painful in the beginning but after a week u know it will be more fun then pain.

1 Like

Forest app is panting a real tree on ur behalf this earth day. We just need to focus for 422 minutes and you will get some in app rewards as well a real tree will be planted from ur side.
It would be of great help to u and to the people of Africa and to the atmosphere in general, afterall we breathe the same air. Please go aheas and download the app and help the planet to be greener and cleaner.

Woke up at 6am. But i was feeling a lil low on energy and my calves were weak a lil. It happens when i stay away from exercising my body and sit or stand a lot. Since i have flat feet i need to be regular in exercising the feet. Today i did not do anything productive, slept a lot though. Meditated too. Spent time with family mostly. And talked with a friend abroad through whatsapp messages but it was not scheduled so i would count it as violation in digital declutter. Used RW too excessively read a lot of success stories, failure stories, success to failure stories, failure to success to failure stories amd realized how strong the people are who are opening up here and at the same time fighting their demons. Lucky i am to witness this intergenerational revolution yet we supporting each other regardless of all the differences in ethinicities, geographies and religions. Watched a documentary “the social dillemma” for the 2nd or 3rd time i guess but i got to know a lot of new things and i understood the crux just today.

Urge track - had no urges but talked about ×ex with friends a lil

Life update - just entered the 8th day of this journey

2 Likes

Stay away from those friends who talks about this shit. Surround yourself with good people who talk about success, good habits, Bhagwan ji Katha, etc. I’ve also left that friend circle which used to talk shit. Now I rarely have 2-3 best friends who are really supportive. They talk about my career, family etc.

It may be possible that they get angry or they will criticize you because you left them but when you’ll succeed in your life they will follow you.

I’ve seen my best friends indulging in bad habits after I left them. Now I say thank God I am not with them otherwise I would have also started to indulge in these bad activities.

( Even I get PMO addicted because of some “faltu” friends )

So please be aware of toxic people.
Our best friend is our parents, bhai , bahan and Shri bhagwan :pray:

Ishant bhaiya hum bhi apke chhote Bhai hi h :pray::heart:

2 Likes

True bhai…but wo mera close friend hai…wo $ex k baare mein baat kr rha tha in terms of he had some $exual problem…to mujhe bhi indulge hona pada…i mean i got no urges but still mention kar dia that i talked to him about it a lil
But thanks for this message i was thinking to eliminate some people from my immediate frnd circle and this advice also cofirmed it now💝

1 Like

Ji bhaiya. :pray: Or Aaj ka din kaisa Raha ab tak