Is wet dream considered relapse?

Right now I am on day 22 and I want to get to day 90, firstly. I had some wet dreams during those 22 days and I want to know: does the wet dream is considered relapse?

I asked this question many times. I even searched on internet if it counts, and I found that more than 50% of answers at this questions were “no, it doesn’t”. But I want to be sure and get an answer from you, if you are more experienced with this.

1 Like

No. It is not considered. It is a natural process. Even Non users have wet dreams.

3 Likes

Really? Well, that’s great. Thank you!

Yes. My friend is a non user. I think they get wet dreams after 3 months. Semen is absorbed by the body after 72 days. So, there can be a science.

1 Like

And wet dreams is caused by the natural attraction towards opposite sex in Non users. Whereas excessive wet dreams in p* users are caused by P*graphy.

2 Likes

I Think in terms of NoFap you got the answer from above user.

But I would like to add something to it.

First of all I am currently on Day 133 and I had 2 Nights where my mind got excited while sleeping and some prostate fluid I loss but not Nutritious Semen (Day 55 / 101) and there was no Orgasm involved, I got up from sleep and Diverted my mind.
(Was not having Fun in my Mind with the Dream, I practiced my Mind to consider it as Nightmare not a Pleasure)

Now I have so much trained it that if I won’t put my energy into any kind sexual thoughts, I just cannot get any Nightfalls.

Reason I told you this is
If you Do NoFap as a New Thing to try, U will get benefits from NoFap but to an extend.

But if you do to improve yourself as a person, u can do a lot more by just training ur mind. (Not so easy Though)
Ur consumed semen will help you to attain this.

I hope I gave u some additional idea on the same topic :pray:

3 Likes