Is this a bad thing or a good thing?

I’m here again with my typical questions! So hey boys!
So I started again nofap after a long streak of 147(a lot of benefits and changes) and I noticed something (I am at day 7)and I don’t know if it is something bad or something good?! I don’t get a lot of erections and I don’t have a high libido these days but I know 100%it’s not a flat line , I’m passed that… But now that I am at the university again, I have a lot of Obligations and I’m always on the run, always studying, cooking (a lot lol) cleaning, attending to classes, training (a lot), going out with friends, and all this happens everytime. So I never stay at home too much and I don’t have the time to be on the bed, be in the mood, or see something sexy, again I can fully control my urges because I’ve done no fap for a long time now and It’s easy for me now. So is it because I have a lot of things to do and stay busy that this happens? I don’t even really even thinking about it, does this happens to somebody?

3 Likes

Wou, wou brother. Do whatever you do. Keep going and stop asking questions like this. Because you’re asking is it normal. Ok what are you going to do if it’s not😅? Keep going you’ve done a really good job.

6 Likes

You are awesome. Believe me, everything has its time and at the right time, the wind blows, the sun shines, the moon arrives, the stars are manifested in a glorious sky. Live the life. Be happy. You are important to us. :heart::blue_heart::trophy::hugs::up::up:

4 Likes

@niklaus Yep I have the same experience. Even when not in flatline.
Firstly, its not necessary that you think about s* alot to be normal.
S* is not something essential, like breathing.
The brain has a limited working area and will use it on tasks that you prioritise. So, if you’re busy and have lots of stuff to do, recreation comes later.
That’s why for me, one of my top defences against PMO are productivity and dopamine detox. Both killers of PMO.
Don’t worry bro.
Stay strong :muscle:

4 Likes

So it’s normal when you’re busy, you don’t think about sex much?

1 Like

Yes. That’s the main goal. Keep yourself busy, keep improving yourself on a daily basis. Get stronger, faster, smarter and healthier. Don’t think with your emotions, think with your mind. It’s powerful.

4 Likes

Truth is, I had some intense vivid sexual dreams, I woke up and I didn’t know if it was real or not, I thought I ejaculated. Still not sure but didn’t found anything

1 Like

Perfectly summed up of “Having a life” rather fantasizing behind pixels. It’s a blessing and you’ve reached your goal. Trust me when you’ll be with a partner that sexual will be there and in a better way. Don’t worry about it.

I remembered passing day 250+ I never really thought about Po*n. It was completely out of my life. Ican say it’s a good thing.

3 Likes

Well fuck… what can you do about it, it happened, so what… Keep doing what you do, you are on a great Path:)

2 Likes