Is there anything wrong?

Yeah man. We all have been there. But we realize then that it’s no use. Because many things can go wrong as we progress. Also it makes us needy.

@Roads_to_purity these are some really nice advice by @The_wild_perception. It will be helpful to you if you want to start the conversation.

1 Like

Guys , my friend (female) refused to give me her number today :face_with_raised_eyebrow: she is such a good friend of me and very old friend but I didn’t expect that she would refused. Not feeling good

1 Like

I agree with you…

Desperate would be another word.

1 Like

Maybe her parents are strict

1 Like

Probably she doesn’t like you :wink::wink: to take her to next level as may be because of her past experiences with boys

Hehe… Might not be true @Roads_to_purity… Some girls intentionally make u wait… Since he said shes an old frnd… I thought otherwise

Bhai wayse Kuch Nahi hota hai… If a girl is interested then she will make things easier for you

Well i don’t know him or the girl personally… So it maybe anything. :cocktail:

But getting a number kills the interest sometimes. I had this crush on a girl few months back… It was great when we used to talk on insta. When she gave me her snapchat it kinda made me lose interest. Obviously she had a bf which she didn’t tell. So it might go both ways :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks like the answer to the question has been given. Further discussion seems off topic. You could continue this via PMs but it seems weird and triggering to some community members hence closing it.

4 Likes