Is there anything wrong?

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face:
Hope you are doing great in achieving your streak

I just wanna ask you something which is - If it’s OK to watch videos of girls opening their hair buns and playing with their long hair. Yes I’m a long hair fetish guy. I’m on day 18 ,and for the past couple of days I am watching such video on YouTube. There’s nothing erotic or sexual things here. I haven’t watched any erotic content though. I just can’t stop thinking about long hair.

I just wanted to know if it’s Ok to watch such videos when you’re on nofap

Thanks

Hope you guys don’t call me creepy this time :joy:

2 Likes

It’s really a huge improvement from your early habits. If it makes you leave your earlier creepy habits then do it for a while. But watch that it doesn’t become the trigger for you to relapse.

6 Likes

No :hushed: that doesn’t cause any sexual excitation in me. I just love long hair and would want to marry a girl having long hairs

1 Like

I get your point but at least there should some sort of enjoyment when you don’t have any friends. I am already doing good in my academic life and career. The only issue is that I don’t have a gf

Some girls do have a long hair btw

Do you go to gym?Going to gym will really boost your confidence in talking to girls. It will also make you look good. Instead of trying to escape do the real thing. Try talking to real women that will help you. Even just as a friend or even if you are nervous just go talk.

1 Like

What’s your age ? Why r u saying like that ? It’s perfectly natural to desire for a gf when you r at 24 or 25

1 Like

So do you have a gf?

1 Like

:laughing: lmao bro. Don’t watch those videos my suggestion. Talk to girls I know it’s not easy to talk to strangers but talk to girls in same profession as you. If you are in college talk there or if not then you can at least improve yourself . I suggest you workout or running it boosts confidence. Before nofap I hardly talk to girls but now I actually have female friends in college and I have even approached girls. It doesn’t matter if u get a gf or not but u can at least try u will at least get female friends and friends so u can enjoy more . And keep improving

1 Like

9/10 things u say are creepy :rofl::rofl::rofl: they aren’t creepy per se… But the way u put it makes it… Its not creepy though… Ur safe

4 Likes

It’s creepy I think .lmao

1 Like

Can’t argue with this… Initially when I went to gym I was like really awkward… But it does boost confidence… I was one of those guys will start planning 30 years ahead even if a girl smiled… That has stopped… All thanks to gym and nofap

1 Like

@Roads_to_purity if im being very honest. I have answered as if you were my buddy hanging out with me over a chai and sutta. But if you ask this same question to a girl, she will label you a creep. So context matters.

1 Like

If it makes you feel any good, having a gf isn’t the solution. Having the right is important. I was the absolute worst when I was with my ex.

1 Like

Yes definitely that’s true… that’s why I am asking here

I really want to improve myself

1 Like

Same situation exactly with me …even if a girl smiles at me I make plan of even dating her

Lmao :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::laughing::rofl: that was a hilarious comment

1 Like

Il tell u story… This is in progress right now… There is this cute girl from gym and she happened to share her number with. Not bragging but I didn’t ask. So normally I would start making future plans with her but no. Thats not what strong men do. You make them understand you are not weak. Not the one who will bow down to primal male urges. Instead you talk like a gentleman. Be gentle. Don’t simp. If she talks about other men, you stay cool. don’t get jealous. And in no time she will find a liking for you

Ps: . “Needy guys turn me off”- thats what she said

4 Likes

These are like some pre requistes you must adhere. No use if you find a girl and she leaves immediately right?

#1 Talk. Even if it feels awkward (tip: if she is in your office or gym, just observe (dont stalk). If you find a common ground, strike a conversation. My territory is music)
#2 Show interest. Ask questions. Make FRIENDs first. Gf later
#3 Don’t simp. Even after many attempts she avoids you. Leave her alone. Most of the times she will text back herself
#4 Stop being creepy. Yes. If it comes in your mind that its creepy. It most of the times is.
#5 Be okay with not being liked by all girls.

2 Likes

Ohh that’s great
Can you please describe in your own words what does " needy’ means to a girl??