Is taping my pp safe?

Hey, this is a stupid idea but I’m thinking about wrapping my pp in tape loosely so it doesn’t stop blood flow nor does make me uncomfortable. Is this a good idea? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol I have wrapped my both hands except 2 fingers to write and eat with tape ,

I don’t use my hands, I just rub it against my bed. Taping can stop rubbing habit?

1 Like

Everything is in our minds. We need to clean our brains from this addiction, this is the only way.
Besides that, tape may decrease the blood flow and lead to harmful effects.

5 Likes

That’s my habit too :’-(

Yeah, taping might not be a good idea.

dont go that hard on yourself haha

2 Likes

Yup it will help a lot. But what about pubic hair?

Understand that you can control your hands. But you cannot control your mind unless you want it badly enough to get rid of this addiction.
It’s not a good idea.

Well I just layered myself with multiple clothing, protects me from cold also.

I wouldn’t recommend that. Maybe you can get a codpiece?

What’s the idea? Why is it needed??

1 Like

So that I can’t masturbate.

1 Like

Oh…it maybe a method…but a crooked one(dangerous too probably coz there are pubes and hair and tape…not a good combo😅) …the best alternative would be to let things be(as they are) and make the mind our slave by learning tested methods✌️

1 Like

What bullshit :smirk: Are u joking?

1 Like

A couple of years ago when I relapsed and I couldn’t stop from relapsing multiple times on the same day so I put a Rubberband on my PP I guess for a couple of hours. I don’t recommend this at all lol. Neither do I remember if fapped later or not.

Around a year ago due to poor sleeping position, I was getting unnecessarily horny/urges So I put a tap on my PP & stick with balls. I don’t remember if that worked well but I guess it was fine. BTW I did tried only a couple of times.

When you said you had been rubbing it on the bed. Then I would advise changing your sleeping position. Sleep on your back. Or sleep on your right side. But never sleep on your chest. If you start sleeping on your back you won’t need to put a tape or anything.

1 Like

I knew this was impractical from the start, but just wanted to know if anyone tried it before… Thanks for the suggestion though I can’t sleep in one position for too long.

1 Like

Sleep on chair …:…

1 Like

And I thought, I had the stupidest idea…

1 Like

Yeah me too, but you would still have options, 1) Sleeping on the back 2) Sleeping on the right or left side. You just have to avoid sleeping on the back. I know it’s a little uncomfortable, but do try it and you’ll make it a habit eventually.

1 Like