1 Like

Fckin perfect man, legend

1 Like

It’ll be our little secret :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yeah I was thinking the same

1 Like

Any tips on how to do that?
I never wanted Nightfalls, and I am serious for no fap but I still can’t do that

1 Like

Put a rubber band before you sleep​:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

I might end up getting a cut in the morning then

2 Likes

Then put hairbands. They are softer I guess

Hmm that is affordable good advice.
Why did I not think of this

1 Like

I have only controlled the ejaculation two or three times successfully… other times I try but fail… it is like waking up and trying your full not to ejaculate

1 Like

anigif_original-1505-1452645251-14

1 Like

Sometimes your subconcious mind knows that you have ejaculated but sometimes not…

1 Like

Oh ok so like that. You are at the verge of ejaculating and then hold it in
Don’t think that is advisable, might cause problems. If you could somehow cut the train of thought (dream) before coming to the point of ejaculating then it’s the greatest thing a no fapper can achieve

1 Like

Yes that was what I was trying to ask… you got it right… I was asking if getting on the peak and then stopping ejaculation is ok or not (during wetdream) ofcourse I do not have a superpower to control the dream overall😅

1 Like

To be honest I don’t think you should hold it in. Nightfalls happen when your body is getting rid of excess semen. Why would you wann hold it in. You wouldn’t hold in urine right?

2 Likes

Yeah, you might have made it sound that way :joy:, but I got what you were trying to say, no it is not advisable to do that, it is not good for health

1 Like

Ok… so I should let it go as it is?

1 Like

Yeah :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:.
If you hold in forcefully it will put unnecessary pressure and that semen as it is out of its original place already might cause side effects

1 Like

Thankyou for your answer

Yes that happened to me today… I stopped the ejaculation twice in this week but today when I woke up there were stains… I didnt even knew that something happened… And the quantity was more than normal…