Is stopping a wet dream ok?

I somehow have stopped ejaculation during wet dreams 3-4 times in the final phase of it… I want to ask if it is ok to stop ejaculation during wet dream or should I just let it all come out?

2 Likes

Wet dream is all normal… It is said that Scientists believe wet dreams are caused by a rise in levels of the hormone testosterone that happens in a guy’s body during puberty . Chances are, some of your friends have had wet dreams too. They’re pretty common…
@WalKir just don’t stop it. It’s natural process…

1 Like

Thankyou brother for answering!

1 Like

If you are coming out of the dream before ejaculation then it is great, it means you have control over your dream, how’s that possible though?

1 Like

@Samaranjay Dreams can be controlled? I didn’t think so… we can.:thinking:

1 Like

He said he stopped ejaculation in his dream, so I just asked how to do that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

images (1)

3 Likes

True that, I am getting curious by the minute now :joy:

1 Like

This movie is absolutely shit and doesnt make any fucking sense
Not even for the robotic parts !

3 Likes

I watched it in childhood but I liked it. It was Rajni’s so yeah even if it doesn’t make sense it is great by default

1 Like

Heyo, don’t change the topic now! I wanna know how he holds it in, in his dreams

1 Like

Bro, this is robot 2… how did you watch in childhood? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Cause he’s dr strange i guess

2 Likes

Then I didn’t watch it :joy:, I watched Robot. I thought it was from it

3 Likes

Don’t make fun of him Ok, there might be some way to do that. I really wanna learn it
#cancelnightfalls

2 Likes

More like Dr Dream cum false

1 Like

I laughed my ■■■ out rn

Yes…we can build up our subconsious to feel like we are doing nofap even in the dream…I experienced similar situation in which I controlled ejaculation

2 Likes

I don’t really know any special technique but just before I am about to go boom I somehow control the ejaculation… I dont know how to define it

1 Like

Well it happened once with me but I actually don’t know how I did that

1 Like