Is it cum or not?

So, couple minutes ago, i’m starting to get horny. So, i rub my dick with soap, and then, something come out. I don’t know what it is but it shooting from my dick, i’m still confused is it cum or not? It’s shooting but my body is still okay. And it’s not white or yellow, it’s transparant. Can someone help me? Is it cum or not?

3 Likes

If it’s transparent it might be the fluid that is normally mixed with the semen. So yes, it’s part of cum though the actual semen seems to be missing
But still you had an ejaculation. I would say that’s a relapse

depends on how many times you rubbed your stick…

But my body is still fine, when you cum your body gonna be really weak right? But i’m not, and my balls didn’t hurt. I’m still confused.

Update : sooo, i tried again to see if it’s the same or not, aaaaaannndd i cum. But it’s not for pleasure i swear. I’m testing if it’s gonna cum or not, if i yank my thing for another purpose, is it consider relapse?

1 Like

Don’t do all this experiments mate . If something other than urine comes out due to any voluntary act that’s a relapse that’s it.

4 Likes

Update : sooo, i tried again to see if it’s the same or not, aaaaaannndd i ■■■. But it’s not for pleasure i swear. I’m testing if it’s gonna ■■■ or not, if i yank my thing for another purpose, is it consider relapse?

It’s wonderful how ingenious the brain can be :slight_smile: You got played!

Yes, you can reset your counter. It’s definitely a relapse!

10 Likes

Okay okay, jeez i’m sorry. I’m new to the community.

1 Like

its called precum, its not a relapse but stop edging and doing such things when u r on no PMO

1 Like

It is called precum , it does not give you satisfaction , but if you loss precumm that’s mean you have a high level of lust at that time.

2 Likes
guy I know what is going on inside you. You are a good human from inside that is why you are not believing that you relapsed.Friend you don't want to accept that , but friend that is not sollution. If you don't got pleasure then you have not applied soap on your dick. And if it was sticky, at any density,at any colour and got Shoten out of your dick at any force then it was a relapse.and if it didn't hurt then you are felling urges,erection or horny or thinking something of that kind. that is why you have cum inside your pennis from a long time in the pathway.And as you applied a kind of massage with tough soap bar on it ; It got burst into shots of semen.

SO FRIEND BE BRAVE AND RESET THE TIMER COUNTING IT AS A RELAPSE.

Hey man! We really don’t need such a graphic discription… Just reading this might cause some people to relapse…

2 Likes