Is it considered as relapse?

2 days ago, I was on my bed at night trying to sleep. Those sexual thoughts were running in my head. My D was so hard that time . And my clothes were tight actually. I was feeling very uncomfortable so I just settled my d to other side. I had wore a tight cloth so It get rubbed for a second and I felt irritation for a sec. I somehow managed to sleep .
But next morning my d was paining so badly when I woke up for around 30 mins. But after that it got normal. I just want to ask if I should consider it relapse.
It was unintentional but yeah I was fantasizing.

2 Likes

Is sperm came out or not…??

I don’t think it’s a relapse. You didn’t ejaculated.

Leave it , I relapsed after 13 days again

Sorry to hear that bud, it sucks when it happens but it takes quite a few tries before you get better. I relapsed a lot on day 13/14 and had sinilar issues where I’d feel strong urges in the morning or night before that wouldn’t leave during the day.

It happens a lot near the end of the second week so remember to be extra vigilant on those days leading up to day 14. Trust me if you hold on till day 15, the urges will feel a lot less stronger.

13 days is still honestly a good job so congratulations for that, and now just keep pushing forward and don’t let this relapse stop you from reaching your goals :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks , i will do special care for my mind between day 10 and day 25. I know urges won’t disappear after that but I will get an habit of overcoming my mind

1 Like

@PaperBoat I would suggest playing white music/ classical piano to help you sleep and keep your mind occupied while lying down to prevent fantasizing.

2 Likes

Exactly that’s all you need, once you know your mind is strong enough to resist it and becomes used to resisting it you’ll get stronger and stronger. Good luck bro

1 Like

I am getting good in controlling fantasizing and thanks for advice.

1 Like