Is anger normal? 23rd day

I am on 23rd day and doing really well. No urges at all and I have not cheated at all. This is my highest streak after several years of bad addiction. But sometimes I have really bad mood swings. For example, today I experienced so much rage and anger that I shouted at people at home. It was uncontrollable anger. Is it ok? I don’t know the reason but I didn’t like the way I behaved today. I need some encouragement. I am having bad mood swings guys.

3 Likes

It’s flatline and it’s absolutely normal in this journey, don’t worry. You will feel very much demotivated.

Be patient and just remember the darkest hours are just before dawn :wink: eventually you will feel awesome!!!

2 Likes

Ok, I understand. Thank you for your motivating words. I just need to stop being so angry all the time. I am trying to stay calm but sometimes I lose control and become very angry. But, yes, I will try to stay calm and patient.

3 Likes

Do exercise and mediation it’ll help a lot

3 Likes

Alright, I will. Thanks bud! :blush:

2 Likes

Bro… This isy answer to all your problems! Workout! Workout like your life depends on it. I generally have anger issues even while not doing nofap. Working out helps me the most. You have no idea how much I curse while I work out. You can always blow off some steam that way. And if you still get angry, go play call of duty​:joy::joy:. But seriously, work out!!

1 Like

Yes, I have started doing that recently. Hope it will help. Thanks bud! :blush:

Bro you’re getting angry because till now the testosterone your body had was being fapped out.

Testosterone helps in formation of male secondary sexual charcters like muscles becoming firm, voice breaking, etc.

It is also responsible for male aggression. That’s why you have a lot.

Don’t worry your body will get used to it. Like the others said, just meditation and taking deep breaths when you’re angry helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for this explanation. It certainly helps. And, yes, I do have a lot of rage and anger these days because of this. My mood also fluctuates a lot. But I will deal with it through meditation, breathing exercises and workout as you guys said. This is my highest streak after years of struggle so I will not give up this time:)

1 Like