Ironshadow Rises

I’ve watched the whole of game of thrones thrice! And I can tell you, story wise, a better one hasn’t been written. That is till season 7. Season 8 was just utter disappointing shit! But till season 7, oof​:fire::fire::fire: yea but still too much sex​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Is Stephen Curry in golden states warrior ?

2 Likes

Duuuuuddeeeeeee! Yesss. He’s the face of GSW. One of the best shooters of all time!

2 Likes

Awesome , I don’t watch much basketball , but my favourite is Lebron James .

2 Likes

:yawning_face:Not a James fan
Curry fam for life!
Apologies @Iron_shadow won’t spoil your diary further. @Dean_Ambrose @GOVIND-19 we can make a basketball thread if you wish :joy:

3 Likes

Relapsed.
This time Streak - 5 Days 14 hrs.
From Peasant to Prisoner again.
Trigger - Twitter. through inshorts app. You gotta be shittin’ me, finding such loopholes.

One of the most disgusting relapse. I can feel loss. Mind is numb.

Drink water as much as you can. Replenish. Don’t binge.

Edit 1 (30 mins later)
Follow the rational choices not what you want. You want to binge. What will you get from binge, negative pleasure with diminished marginal utility and then depressed state of mind. What if you don’t do, the healing process starts, you drink water, take nutris, do squats if not full exercise routine. Is it rational. YES.
Then listen you little shit, you gotta follow these things and not whatever the fuck your mind wants.

2 Likes

Same brother. I want to MO too now.

Here’s the deal-do or die 21 days at the very least. Only say yes if you are committed. You in?
Don’t give in. Rise again.

2 Likes

I’m committed. Bring it on. Also I’m gonna install habitica today. See you there too.

1 Like

@Iron_shadow Cools. You can message me @BrightSparx

1 Like

@Iron_shadow updates? I’m waiting for the Mk.II suit, er, I mean diary, to begin

1 Like

I’m out man. Out of that 21-day challenge.
Diary update - Relapsed to wicked chaser effect.

I need time. I’m shifting to Delhi in some days and then I will change my schedule. No more late night studies. But for some reason I can’t change this now.

Will come with a stronger commitment next time.

1 Like

@debellator Mk 2 will come and so will Mk 85. One Day.

But right now this is the situation. :pensive:

1 Like

OPEN LETTER to everyone

Hey Man,
This is your alter ego Ironshadow. I am the most disciplined, knowledgeable, emotionally intelligent, powerful both physically and mentally, attractive to every positive thing in this world, and last but not least respected version of yours. Sounds exaggerating? Well, where you are right now it will look like exaggeration only. But what if I tell you, you can become like me.

After all, I’m you.
I’m your Mk 85 and you are in that Afghanistan cave.
I’m your Tyler Durden and you’re Jack’s right hand.
I’m full of Adrenaline and you’re full of Dopamine.

These forums, blockers, daily logs are of no use if your mind preoccupied by sheer and raw shit. Get free of this shit.

NoFap is not cure. It won’t magically solve everything. These streaks, they do not matter. No girl will magically fall in love with you because you’re on ‘x’ days of streak. This will happen by your attitude and will.

Retention is good but don’t indulge in it so much that every other aspect of life goes in background. Try to thrive and strive for excellence while keeping control on your desires of every thing that you feel is eating you from inside. What you need is real people not avatars on a digital platform.

Fear what is Free. If anything is readily available after a click or so, that is fishy. Nothing is free. If it is free then you are the product. And you don’t want to be a product. do you?

Stop crying about relapses. This is not a rehab. You’re not terminal. Real pain is of people dying by cancer, in wars, in crimes, of hungry and poor. Stop bitching about your privileged problems and live like a real man. What if your ancestors who died in wars or famines will listen when you’ll tell them that you are upset because you had a relapse or you are not focusing because you’re addicted to gratifying yourself while having such facilities around you. Just imagine their expression and understand what you need to do next.

Relapse in NoFap is essential because you are counting a score here of streaks, whenever you beat you last score you’ll be euphoric and whenever you break a streak you gonna be sad, numb, apologetic. Fuck that. If you want to follow something follow a practice of abstinence from self-satisfaction. Don’t count the days. Just stop. And exercise your will, build it for other endeavours. You got 100s of business pending. Stop trying and failing. Just stop this and succeed.

Attitude and Mindset > Streaks
Momentum > Motivation
Life and Work > Gratification of every kind

This is my affirmation. This is my proclamation. Fight and don’t quit, because that will satisfy your enemies and you don’t want to see smiles on their faces. Just imagine that smirk they will give. Yeah that one. No. No. No. I can’t let them have this. Every battle you’ll win If you fear that smirk. I will never quit, I don’t want to give them the satisfaction of breaking me.

Hate can be a useful thing if you do it’s laundering into construction of your life.

You’ll wake up inside me next day. Ironshadow signing out.

images

5 Likes

Epic post bro!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

07/02/2021
It’s been a few days since I did an entry here. I was busy shifting to Delhi. So starting today I’m back in the game. Woke up late today. Deliberately. Then Watched a really good movie today - Coco. Oscar-winner animation movie. Not much time for studies today. Still covered some chapters of Internal Security of India. Watched Phir Hera Pheri with dinner and Now gotta read a few pages of Internal Security Again.

This Month is crucial for Mains exam preparation. Gotta do Anthro, Currents, Governance, and other Mains topics. Living in Delhi is paying off till now, Let’s see how it goes.

Streaks of NF, Workouts, Meditation, Book reading, Flute and Spanish are not good rn, But from tomorrow I’m going to be back on track with everything. About NF, I was actually relapsing a lot since the time I shifted, In the words of @debellator - Like an Animal. LoL. But for the last two days, keeping myself busier in my studies. Still, I really want some handy practical hacks to fight chaser effect urges. No matter how weird. @debellator @GOVIND-19 @_TIGER -

So that’s about it. Hasta La Vista.

donut 2

3 Likes

Alright bro, chaser effect urges are the most difficult to overcome in my opinion, coz you are already in the fapping mentality and there’s no accountability factors holding you back. It’s happened to me as well. I’ll be like yea it’s just 2 days, I can always restart… Trust me it can go on forever. Momentum is your best friend here, 7 days 10 days. Once you get past that you’ll be more hesitant to let all of that hardwork go to waste. But getting there is the issue.

The last time I relapsed I did something unconventional. Usually all nofappers try to avoid it as much as possible. But what I did was I gave in to chaser effect. I relapsed 2-3 times a day for 3 days. By then I was completely disgusted with myself which gave me the motivation to start again strong. I’m still going! I don’t recommend it, coz it’s something that will be scrutinized heavily by the community. I don’t wanna get suspended you see. But what you can do is get an external accountability factor. Challenges is the best option in my opinion. You can always challenge the ppl here on the challenge a companion thread. Keep it short for 7 days. That’ll get you some momentum. But then again you don’t necessarily lose anything if you lose the challenge, so what I recommend is doing a challenge with a friend in real life and bet on who loses. For 100 bucks or so. Keep it super casual. Be like " hey bro, I heard about this dope stuff called nofap! Wanna see who can stay without fapping for a week? Winner gets 100 buck? What say?" And your friend will be like " eyyy that’s so easy, come on let’s do it! Easy money!"

Your job is to get that 100! You asked for weird advice, there you go. If you want more weird advices, you know who to ask​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Reminds me of “The Contest” episode of Seinfeld. But it’s a good advice. Thanks man! The only issue is I’m kinda cut off from almost all my friends rn. I think I have to challenge someone on this forum only and then keep money on the virtual bet table. Who else other than :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. In? 7 days. 50 bucks on table. If match tied - Tiebreaker of 3 days. Lemme know.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

09/02/2021

Good productive day.
:white_check_mark: NoFap
:white_check_mark: 6 hrs studies
:white_check_mark: Answer Writing
:white_check_mark: Internal Security Book complete

Let’s continue this momentum tomorrow. And then the day after tomorrow.

We got this !!

we got this

2 Likes

10/02/2021

Another Good day. Not very productive in studies but still better than the days I’ve seen in last some days.
:white_check_mark: NoFap
:white_check_mark: 4 hrs studies
:white_check_mark: Anthro started
:white_check_mark: Governance
:white_check_mark: Workout
:white_check_mark: Meditation

I continued the momentum today. Now let’s execute tomorrow with this freshly created momentum.

This video keeps me going btw. :fire: Track + :fire: Captain Kohli

1 Like

Remember the name is a :fire: :fire: song; I put it on Spotify and then start blasting push ups always

1 Like